DATY is really awesome when

DATY is really awesome when she just said she cant take anymore, yet suddenly makes incomprehensible noises, clamps my head between her thighs, grabs my hair and lifts her quivering pelvis off the bed and cums again hard while my mouth tastes and massages her kitty's wetness.
Yes baby yes
DATY is really awesome when she keeps whispering "Yes baby yes" over and over...... While gyrating her hips.
DATY is really awesome when she keeps whispering "Yes baby yes" over and over...... While gyrating her hips. Originally Posted by Invisible1
😘❤️🌹
Sounds like I need to visit Lola and show her my skills...
...When your face looks like a glazed donut afterwards.
...When your face looks like a glazed donut afterwards. Originally Posted by ElBombero
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1809612

This screams this thread.
I'll state the obvious....when she is freshly showered! Otherwise it's awful
  • L.A.
  • 08-24-2016, 09:11 PM
DATY is awesome when....you're the first appointment of the day.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1809612

This screams this thread. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Nice.
When number 1 is sitting on my face. While number two is swallowing my cock and number three is sucking on my balls.
When he lets his mouth marinate on my Clitoris letting me feel the heat of his tongue on my tongue. Slowly and gently French kissing/making love to it.

When Im trying to have consideration for him staying down there too long but he grips my thighs tight letting me know hes not moving until Im done..
I love DATY!
  • BLM69
  • 08-24-2016, 11:28 PM
...When your face looks like a glazed donut afterwards. Originally Posted by ElBombero
That might be creampie juice
When he enjoys giving as much as you enjoy receiving!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-25-2016, 02:59 AM
When he enjoys giving as much as you enjoy receiving!! Originally Posted by Kali_Austin
What she said! I absolutely love DATY. I could literally spend hours with my face buried between a pair of nice soft thighs and never get tired of it.

I find this true for both parties and with every activity during a session. If you really enjoy it and are really into it, it is always awesome.