Hotel or Apartment?

I am thinking of getting my own private incall but before doing so just looking for some feedback.

What's your preference, Hotel? Or Apartment?
Apartment, by far!
Yes, I agree. Apartment for sure.
Apartment
Cant stand hotels! An Apartment is your best bet!!
What's your preference, Hotel? Or Apartment? Originally Posted by Zoey Slay
An apartment with these features:
1. No security gate.
2. Free parking. And no parking permit required, to eliminate risk of being towed.
3. Exterior entrance or access to front door via an enclosed breezway.
4. Front doors of apartments are offset--so that the neighbor's door opposite is not directly opposite your door. Nosy neighbor's will peer through their door's spyhole and might report to management if they notice numerous single men coming and going.
5. A corner unit, top floor... fewer neighbors sharing a wall.
6. A large complex... more people coming and going makes it easier to be unnoticed.

Your biggest risk at an apartment will be the client who anonymously reports you to the apartment management. So the only advantage to a hotel is that if you are outted, you just leave the hotel. At an apartment, if outted you are subject to eviction proceedings, an eviction remains on your rental history. Also, an apartment manager will report concerns to police, who set up stings.

Finally, it's unwise to show your face in ads and rent an apartment incall. A lady I knew had one in Frisco. She showed her face in ads. One of the members of this website happened to live there, and he wasn't discreet once he found out. He saw her at the apartment while minding his own business, then stalked her.

She left Dallas.
There are so many advantages being in an apartment.
Your biggest risk at an apartment will be the client who anonymously reports you to the apartment management. So the only advantage to a hotel is that if you are outted, you just leave the hotel. At an apartment, if outted you are subject to eviction proceedings, an eviction remains on your rental history. Also, an apartment manager will report concerns to police, who set up stings. Originally Posted by Bflexible
While this is a risk, there are things you can do to minimize it.

1. SCREEN
2. Don't do back to back encounters. Allow an hour or so between visitors.
3. Don't see 5+ gents in a day. You need to limit the in and out of the apartment. High traffic can and will get noticed by your neighbors. (but I'd say this is true for hotels as well)
4. Watch the noise level from your apartment.
5. When you come and go, look like you belong. Don't look like you just came from harry hines/walnut hill or walked off the stage at a strip club.
6. SCREEN. Did I mention that previously???

I've used apartments for over 7years and I've never had an issue. Use common sense, and you should be fine.

Good Luck!
Apartments all the way
Hotels are sketchyyyyyy so apartments for sure in a good area
I’m Ava apt