Providers, how do you like your clients?

Just thinking all of a sudden, do ya'll as providers care if the guys you see are good looking, in shape, smart, funny? Or is just really all about the money?

There is a lot to discuss about here on this topic
Any additions or comments are welcomed & appreciated!
They want all guys to have premature ejaculation. Then spend the rest of the time DATY.
And I'm that guy!
That's me: 80% DATY with 20% penile fun is good for me.
Lol Epimetheus, it'd be less trouble for them that way wouldn't it? Most providers it seems genuinely want you to enjoy your time with them and not just bust quick and leave.
  • jfred
  • 04-26-2013, 02:33 PM
Just thinking all of a sudden...
Any additions or comments are welcomed & appreciated! Originally Posted by TheFlash8
Glad you're open to feedback...

It's obvious that this question popped into your head as you we just thinking all of a sudden. If you'd spend 60 seconds grappling with that mystery yourself you wouldn't post such drivel, no offense.
Leaving!
Just thinking all of a sudden, do ya'll as providers care if the guys you see are good looking, in shape, smart, funny? Or is just really all about the money?

There is a lot to discuss about here on this topic
Any additions or comments are welcomed & appreciated! Originally Posted by TheFlash8
CLEAN & NOT SMELLING LIKE SMOKE!
The providers I know all have the same rule I have
#1 Rule: My partner must be breathing. After that, we can discuss anything else
Respectful, squeaky clean and smelling great
Oh I almost forgot they prefer us to NOT smell like a rotting piece of road kill. This one might be more important than the other.
Look on almost any provider showcase, and under "Likes" you'll see some version of clean and courteous. Or, on "Dis-Likes" some adjectives for rude and bad hygiene.

I think the women have already spoken loud and clear.
The same way a barber does, as a client. You may get along with your barber, but you're not going to make him your best man at your wedding because of that. It's a business transaction.
I've found providers love long, never ending blowjobs, being plowed as hard you can, followed by clingy cuddling and pillow talk revolving around her chosen profession ("So why'd you become a hooker" is a great line). And don't forget, it's rude to leave before she asks you to.
So fresh and so clean clean.