Farewell

Just wanted to take a quick moment to say goodbye and best of luck to all of you. I have realized the hobby is not for me and thus I need to move on. It was an amazing ride (in many cases literally!) and I had the pleasure of meeting great people in this little world. Many funny moments as well that helped me forget the pains of the real world.

To those providers that know me and have shared time with me I say THANKS for all the cool times. To the bros that I've had the pleasure to meet, who knows, maybe we can continue that friendship outside of these walls. You know where to find me.

Peace!
The exit doors from the hobby are clearly marked.
Are you searching for a hug?
Good luck to you hun. Hope everything works out well for you, and ECCIE would always love to have ya back
SAP....That comment was very rude and in my opinion lacked a lot of class.....It is comments like this where others just rather not say anything this way they will not hear immature remarks.....

andistantsecond perrsonally I wish you the very best.....
SAP....That comment was very rude and in my opinion lacked a lot of class.....It maybe comments like this were other just rather not say anything this way that will not hear immature remarks..... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Maybe he has Tourette's Syndrome....
peace and love to ya!
Must be time for Moma's bottle.....There is not a MF on this earth that is better then the next person, if one cannot find positives things to say about someone rather then try and put then down then this individual needs to look in the mirror and Mr. Stupid or Mrs/Miss Stupid will be looking back at them....
Take care adistantsecond. I wish ya find a better hobby you enjoy more.

Ladies, ya'll lost a classy fella.
Can we trade Sweetafterpie for adistantsecond? Based on the posts, I know who'd I'd rather keep around.

Good luck, adistantsecond. Hope you find whatever is missing in your life.
  • Brot
  • 05-27-2013, 12:09 AM
We know who needs a hug now.

Good look to you sir. May the hobby lights be a fading but pleasant memory.
adistantsecond my good friend. I hope you find what you looking for. you still owe me a beer. you know how to find me.

Shep is right. ladies lost a rare gem.
The exit doors from the hobby are clearly marked.
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
don't worry about the people's mean comments SAP.... there's room for everybody .... even for idiots without a life like you....ignore their comments.
Sir, I have not actually met you, but from your posts and general demeanor I believe we are like minded hobbyist. I am sorry to see you go and wish you well.
adistantsecond sir, I am sorry to hear that you are leaving us. As we all come to a fork in the road, we all must choose which path to take next. I hope you do well on the path you have decided to take and hope our path's cross again, for you sir, are a Gentleman and these ladies lost a good person today.

Farewell my friend,
CG
First of all, thanks to all of you for your wishes. You're all awesome

Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Actually, a hug from Shep would not be bad at all!!! LOL

Take care adistantsecond. I wish ya find a better hobby you enjoy more. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Thanks Shep. I don't think a hobby that tops this one exists. I still love to party so don't be surprised if you see me around!