Coed has disintegrated!

I used to enjoy foooking coed! Especially reading all of my great posts, but here lately it's a bunch of just straight snarky comments. Like most if you cats honestly couldn't get a beer on a foooking Budweiser brewery tour. Like stop it. Shine is still personally a very handsome dude, and I don't talk any shit about anyone. Unbelievable. If I was a mod I would have banned a host of you foookers. Starting at try weakso!
Coed has disintegrated! Originally Posted by shinepro
If Coed is no longer ‘integrated’, what is Shiny doing in here?
Stay on topic Chico.....
cb is on topic.
SP, you really, really need to enroll in a remedial English class.
He doesn't know what class is.

. . . Especially reading all of my great posts, but here lately it's a bunch of just straight snarky comments. Originally Posted by shinepro
You just make it too easy shinebox.

How's yo' momma?
Ecco uso get off shine nuts please. Like shine only got hoes I foook and cool patnas. You are neither. Stage left.
Too easy

... I don't talk any shit about anyone. Originally Posted by shinepro
Heh.

Ecco uso, dear Jo, pyro there is a byotch out there is a chik out there for all you'll who's going to fart in you'll nasty as mouths. And I hope the bitch have a tingle of shit for you nasty ass lickers. Leave shine alone please. Toodles. Originally Posted by shinepro
Anyone who licks ass has to know there's a shit care package on the way wid their name on it. Just inhale that fart or short ass lickers and imagine it's foooking chik fila. If I was a how I'd shit in you're mouth on purpose

Heh.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Shine.....you finally said something that is true.
This board started heading down the shitter on
May 17, 2015
This dude is just playing a character named shine, and y'all suckers continue to comment and indulge him. ?