wow.

You dudes seriously rape/beat up/expose to family when something doesn’t go your way? wow. i’m beyond lost for words. i’ve had my bad experiences but this is far too dangerous for me to continue doing with a child living in my home.

be safe out there.
?

What leads you to make this post?
What happened?
  • bon69
  • 04-06-2018, 12:59 PM
?

What leads you to make this post? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

I think she is talking about this (last posts)
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2356870&page=4
I think she is talking about this (last posts)
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2356870&page=4 Originally Posted by bon69
correct.
I wouldn't judge the rest of the community by what's going on there.
Had to go to the link, but damn. At a loss.
I wouldn't judge the rest of the community by what's going on there. Originally Posted by karmachameleon
true. i know lots of amazing gentlemen on this site. it just scares me that’s guys are this cruel and disgusting
Had to go to the link, but damn. At a loss. Originally Posted by midnite312004
it’s sick.
true. i know lots of amazing gentlemen on this site. it just scares me that’s guys are this cruel and disgusting Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
People can be cruel and disgusting in every circle and facet of life, it's an awful, unfortunate fact of life. I don't know if I would say there's inherent good in us all, but, I do believe most have great capacity for goodness and that can overcome or, at the very least marginalize, all the garbage that's out there if we really want it to.
It’s a cold world 🌎
That whole thread needs to be nuked.
Life is tough. You and your baby will have to get used to it. Just imagine when your child finds out you were pregnant and did this.

[QUOTE=eccieuser9500;1060681380]Life is tough. You and your baby will have to get used to it. Just imagine when your child finds out you were pregnant and did this.

[CENTER]

That's fucking cold
[QUOTE=tbone2u;1060681587]
Life is tough. You and your baby will have to get used to it. Just imagine when your child finds out you were pregnant and did this.

[CENTER]

That's fucking cold Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It may be but if it will motivate her to stop then that's a good thing...I don't usually judge and make it a point not to but I think this particular reality is unnecessary and sad. Sorry for being judgemental ;-)