Coming into town😊

Hi everyone. I'm coming to KCMO with my girlfriend, Zoey Renee, on the 18th and 19th.
It won't be our first trip but I'd love some insight on what you guys think is the most discreet and upscale place to stay. Typically I stay in the Plaza area, but have heard complaints about parking ect.

Hope to hear from you lovelies!
The Plaza Marriott is nice, I usually park in the back lot of the Holiday Inn and walk across the street. The lobby is big and easy to just stroll in unnoticed. The Intercontinental can be good also. The other smaller boutique hotels I'd stay away from. I like them but they are smaller and harder to park. I suppose if one wanted to, just park in the Intercontinental Garage and walk across the street to the Raphael. The Westin and Sheraton at the Crown Plaza are options (this is a different plaza than the "Country Club Plaza"...) A fun little Hotel in the Plaza is the Best Western Seville, they have hot tubs in some of the suites.

You could also try to find an AirBnB in the Plaza or Westport.

I'm not in the know about any security problems at any of these, so take that to PMs.
PM me..I have a list!
Or the airport, over 30 motels of all kinds all within 2 miles of each other and 2 miles from zona rosa shopping. And parking is easy. 15 minutes north of downtown. I29 north to tiffany springs exit.
Ya airport can be ok, but not exactly central location.