Music in Ads

Have you ever been on Backpage and clicked on an Ad, and all of a sudden this loud music comes baring from your computer? Girls......stop it! Nobody wants to hear that. I don't choose the girl I want to see because of the music on her ad. By the way, it could get somebody in trouble.
  • Trey
  • 06-17-2010, 01:57 PM
I to hate the music in the ad I dont give a damn about it, it does not make me want to call any more or less.

What I do like are video ads where the girl is in the video makes me alot more comfortable would like to see more of this
I hear music....I click out of the site.
I hate the music and I immediately exit
Same here, when I hear music, I immediately click out of it and go to the next ad. Unless it's progressive jazz.
TopCat
Music in ads, or on provider web sites are a horrible idea. Don't do it.
I certainly agree about the music in ads, however safest approach if your going to be visiting these ads or sites, turn off your speakers. At least you know if it does happen, the sound is muted and will keep you out of possible trouble.
I have a zero music policy, if their ads have music I exit the ad. Links to personal videos are fine because you have a choice to open the link or not. I made the mistake of opening BP in full mode, I had just started my first cup of coffee and was knocked out of my chair by the mix of at least 6 different songs all playing at once.
next...
I too hate the music ... but it CRACKS me up when the play list is full of rap and her ad says "No Black Men".
  • R.M.
  • 06-18-2010, 02:56 AM
Have you ever been on Backpage and clicked on an Ad, and all of a sudden this loud music comes baring from your computer? Girls......stop it! Nobody wants to hear that. I don't choose the girl I want to see because of the music on her ad. By the way, it could get somebody in trouble. Originally Posted by The Squirtest
Duh Amen
I too hate the music ... but it CRACKS me up when the play list is full of rap and her ad says "No Black Men". Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Now that was funny!
I too hate the music ... but it CRACKS me up when the play list is full of rap and her ad says "No Black Men". Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
But, but what if it is Eminem?
I got this great app on my Iphone... I hold it up to the speakers and it tells me the the name of the song and the artist... then I can download the song from Itunes... I now have 1000's of Gigs of the best provider Ad music available any where... and for a limited time I am making it available to providers in exchange for a session... that's right ladies... why look all over Craig's List to find good Ad music when for a short two minutes of your time (that's about how long my sessions usually last... well... the session lasts longer ... but unfortunately... I don't) you too can have this really unique set of music... don't delay... PM me today... Good while supply lasts... or Good while I last... whichever comes first...
If only some providers would grasp this on their websites....