If You Had ?'s About The Endia And Icey

Hey Everyone It's Endia!

I was un-sure where to post this, so I thought I would post it here. I just wanted to answer any questions about any
"Endia And Icey" Concerns. While browsing through some girls reviews I noticed on an old friends (icey)reviews there was some issues.

I do not have a manager AT ALL! I Am 100% Independent And can manage and advertise myself..lol Totally not into that and a little offended by the suggestion. But I can understand there is a lot of girls who do. But I DON'T!

Icey and I have done doubles before. There Fun and Exciting. We met while being at the same hotel and figured we hit it of with a good vanilla and chocolate swirl double. Other than "SEX" thats all it was. We are no longer doing doubles.

I Hope this answers and questions or concerns.! Muaw
( REFERRINGTO THIS LINK)
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=icey
The loose comments in responses to bcd aside, you were not discussed in the review in a negative way..........I can see how a provider could imagine all kinds of possibilities based on a couple of the thread comments.
Ok, I wasnt going to post... but after going through past emails I feel I should...

Endia have you used anyother emails? Or provided under anyother names? Bc I have emails from someone who's used your pics AND had a pimp and was trying to tell me I wouldn't be safe without one... lol

I sure hope it's not you, but either way it goes you may want to find out if someone is using your pics
Hey AmayaMoore... WOW I've Never Done Such i Thing.. The Only Email Ive Gotten from You Hon Was A Request for A Double.. Thats The Only Email I've Gotten From You and i Didn't Even Reply.. Your Hott And I Really Should Have.... I Find All The Time Girl Using My Pictures Thats Why I have My Website And Number And All Of My Pictures.. And I Would Never Tell Anyone There Not safe without One.....
Ok, well if you want the email addy of the lady who used your pics let me know

Bc she too is from Cali & she has quite a few of your pics but none of them have any of your info on them
Yes I Sure Would And Thanks Sexxxy! From My Eccie Ads To Cityvibe All My Pics Are Watermarked To Prevent This from Happening. But I have An Idea Of Where My Pics Are Coming from.. (MYSPACE)!!!! but Yeah babes My emails Are Endiamaine@endiaxxx.com/endiamaine@ymail.com
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok

You two should take this PM..............because all this shit does is make us suspicious minded folk....................suspic ious..........drama is not your friend.
Its been resolved. I gave her the email addy and shes taking care of it, no worries
Endia,
after reading that thread, I can see why you posted what you did.........You have no issues

100% legit.......I can vouch for that............
Me to Soulmanike endia is a sweet lady;
So either one of you wants a manager or not?
I don't have all day.
I thought you retired your pimp hat Htowner?
I thought you retired your pimp hat Htowner? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Shut up , the girl has a contract. That is real paper there.
sorry.....I just don't want to give up the hat.

I am taking good care of it like I said I would Ambassador.