Female Condoms

Has anyone tried the female condoms? They claim to feel closer to "natural" than regular condoms. Do they feel better, worse, more convenient, less convenient?

Anyone with first hand experience, feel free to chime in.
Like porkin a sack...and they are very easy to get pushed inside...my 2 cents wort.
Like porkin a sack...and they are very easy to get pushed inside...my 2 cents wort. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Does it make any difference as to the size of the well you are drilling... or the size of your drill stem...
Not much I wouldn't think. Go buy a couple and open one up...you'll see what I mean.
THEN there is hope.
I think a gal slipped hers off on me one time!
I know there just HAS to be a video of someone using one somewhere. I've never even seen one live and in person.
Does it make any difference as to the size of the well you are drilling... or the size of your drill stem... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I think the size of the well matters a lot. More than a lot. It makes a huge difference.

Just think of that chick in baytown advertising a Coors lite can in her puss.
er, ah, thanks Endie...

Kinda curious about it in actual use - but not curious enough to actually use it.

I wonder what keeps the thing from collapsing into the well bore.

then I guess fishing tools would be required (sidetracking would be out of the question)

I also didn't see a BOP - who knows.
Went to walgreens and bought a box,Paid cash and threw the recipet in the trash on my way out well when I got in my car I notice it said on the box does not prevent std's so I went back in to checkout the 2 or 3 other brands but they all said no prevention of std's so I never got to use them.

So read the box before buying
These are sold at rite aid which I dont have!
they work.
http://www.fcfemalecondom.com/about.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnyC_v0-DQ4 Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Reminds me that I need to start stuffing the cornish hens for dinner...
Like porkin a sack...and they are very easy to get pushed inside...my 2 cents wort. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

agree
er, ah, thanks Endie...

Kinda curious about it in actual use - but not curious enough to actually use it.

I wonder what keeps the thing from collapsing into the well bore.

then I guess fishing tools would be required (sidetracking would be out of the question)

I also didn't see a BOP - who knows. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Do you get to drill the relief well...

What about a junk shot...

What if she can't stop the the flow... or would you need a skimmer...

What about the robots... what do they do...

I think I may be watching way to much CNN...