Looking for a quality photographer in Houston

I would like to find somebody who has reasonable rates yet is professional. Somebody with a web site would be nice. Somebody with their own studio would be great. Definitely needs to have good recommendations from people in an adult profession.

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you.
Miss Logan
http://www.MissLogan.com
MissLoganLV@gmail.com
323-657-5996
I checked out your website... you should also add... Photographer will need a "fish-eye" lens .... those are bodacious ma'am...
Well I myself am a Photographer, but alas my primary focus is sports/action. I have a friend who is FAR more talented in the studio/portrait field though.

I would reccommend you to my friend whom is a rather sought after and published photographer. But the catch is, she does not do nudes. She is a Vintage Pin-up artist but does other Boudoir/Glamour stuff. She's pretty resonable in her rates and between her and her MUAH friend, they make magic happen.

PM me if you would like her info.
You are so gorgeous I think anyone could take great pictures of you. I still have a Polaroid instant camera.. interested? Good luck and I hope you post your new pictures soon.
I would like to thank everybody for the various suggestions, offers and compliments.

The photographer isn't for me. My long-time friend in Houston, Nikkie, has a small agency there. She is trying to step up her game and get it back to the popularity that Afternoon-Delight had when she worked for them. http://web.archive.org/web/200710230...n-delight.com/
That is how I met her. I went and worked the Venice Beach incall a few times and it was rockin! A great client base of really nice guys. Then there were some problems, the person who actually owned everything had a bit of an emotional break-down, and everything fell apart.
Nikkie can be great at what she does, but she needs quality girls. She has already gotten rid of some. Now she is trying to figure out if the remaining ones are serious and ready to step up their game also. Then she will work on getting more quality ladies locally and working with touring ones also.
She doing the finishing touches on her new site, http://yellow-roseoftexas.com/about.php.
The girls have some pretty lame photos, but no money has been set aside for a photo shoot. Plus, it is hard to say who will actually show up. So I am going to get a room and take some basic photos with my little point-n-shoot. It will be a start. The more serious ladies can schedule a real photo shoot down the road.
Should be interesting. I will take the photos Sunday night. Not sure how long it will take Nikkie to pick through them and update the site.
I thinck there was a newbie photographer running around here offering freebies
Hey Girl it is good of see you here on the board! I want to thank you for all the effort you are putting in on helping us get this new site of ours off the ground.
http://www.yellow-roseoftexas.com/

We are looking forward to your arrival to Houston! I think you will find Houston has some of the greatest guys in the world right here.

Affectionately,
Nikki
www.yellow-roseoftexas.com
713 330-1090
So you'd rather take shots with your point and shoot and turn down a free shoot? Oh well...good luck with that!
This is starting to smell like a threAD.
This is starting to smell like a threAD. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Don't they always.
I'm having shots done by a very professional and talented Houston photographer this weekend -- FOR FREE. If he likes your body, he will shoot your for free to add to his artistic portfolio. His shots are AMAZING. I will let you know how it goes, make sure he's not a creep, and if he's cool, I'll give you his contact info.
I could give the name of Houston's Best photographer and highly recommend you stay away from his psycho ass. I told him to take me off of his mailing (spam) list and he started talking shit so I gave my honest opinion of his photography, it sucks and he's nuts. He sent me over 50 emails full of nasty shit threatening to post fake reviews and just being a POS in general.
I could give the name of Houston's Best photographer and highly recommend you stay away from his psycho ass. I told him to take me off of his mailing (spam) list and he started talking shit so I gave my honest opinion of his photography, it sucks and he's nuts. He sent me over 50 emails full of nasty shit threatening to post fake reviews and just being a POS in general. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
Dang... you attract all the freaks don't ya... oh wait...I'm attracted to you too...oooohhhhhhhhh noooooooooo ......
Nothing is ever "free"