pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!

With all the talk about providers with pimps lately, it leads me to ask:
Does it really matter?
I mean let's assume
sight unseen, except through tattling and random (even exorbitant) research,
If they respose no threat to you, would it make you avoid seeing a provider?
I mean it is the world's 2nd oldest profession.. Just sayin..

FGI: I DO NOT, NOR HAVE EVER HAD ONE
Well I think our lovely clients would feel better knowing their hard earned money will be for the lady and not their pimp.
Well Daphne, here's my two cents on it.

Most, not all, providers with pimps usually tend to give the worst service. They are taught by their pimps to get the money up front and then do as little as possible for it. Pimps are not the smartest dudes so they feel like they can basically make their money by practically stealing it from hobbyists. They never look at the "word of mouth" aspect of it.

Secondly, it's a safety issue. There have been a number of accounts of pimps robbing hobbyists. They'll send the girl in the room and as soon as she has the client undressed she'll give the signal and the pimp busts in the room and takes the money, the girl, and runs.

Thirdly, this is 2010. With the advancements in technology and everything available to providers, why in the hell would you even NEED a pimp? This isn't 1975 when walking the track was the only way to pick up a client.

Lastly, in the case of a lot of us on this board, most pimps will make their ladies have an NBA policy. That's cool with me cuz I probably don't want to see them anyway.

I've only seen one "Pimp/Manager/CEO/HNIC" whatever you want to call HER get what's going on. That's the chick that manages all of the "catchers"...Tarjay, Alaska and the like. That chick keeps her girls working all the time and they all provide good service. When one doesn't live up to par they are given the axe.

Just my opinion.
So woman need professional management, if its not extorted then........

How many flakey, unorganized women on this board could benefit from some form of over sight? What's the difference with an agancy?
Well I think our lovely clients would feel better knowing their hard earned money will be for the lady and not their pimp. Originally Posted by Latina Bella
Yep. What she said.

I also agree with IceCream - I don't think ladies with pimps provide the same level of service as the ones who are independent.
Thirdly, this is 2010. With the advancements in technology and everything available to providers, why in the hell would you even NEED a pimp? This isn't 1975 when walking the track was the only way to pick up a client. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan

i agree with IceCreamMan all the way

but damm ICM i was hoping you was pimpn material.....guess i will just stick with Texasgator!!!!!

LOVE YOU DADDY GATOR...LMAO
  • Trey
  • 07-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Bella put it best you like to feel that the girl gets the money I feel better not thinking the girl is forced or feels she has to do something because of a pimp. Of course some girls provide services for other reasons not supported by hobbyists either but still. Pimp is worst you feel like, and you are, giving money to some dude.
I can see truth on all sides of the diamond ya'll gave me,
but ICM, I always assumed the pimp was not to post ads, show her the ropes, etc. except in a few cases, where maybe the chick is too dumb to pick it up,
but rather always seemed to me a cry for companionship,
having a man around for the sake of having one around.
I know plenty of civvies who's men would be pimps if they were providers.
Oh, and someone to bail your ass outta jail when your mama won't.
Pimp: "A person who solicits customers for prostitution and acts as manager for prostitutes; a panderer"

By that definition the owner/managers of the agencies and spas (and co=ops for that matter) that many of us frequent are pimps, so by visiting those establishments we are supporting pimps.

I believe many associate the word pimp with what is seen on the streets and how they are portrayed in the movies, the type that force girls into prostitution, maltreats them and take most if not all of the money, and makes them be dependent on them. That is the way it appears to me the latest "Pimp warnings" and associated comments are intended to portray.

Daphne, to me we are making bigger deal than what it is, for all intents are purposes, these so called "pimps" could very well be just "managers" that act no different or take a bigger cut than the agency managers. Comments like "providers with pimps usually tend to give the worst service" to me are unfounded, several of the best providers than are reviewed on the board are agency girls, and, as noted, by definition they work for pimps.
Well I think our lovely clients would feel better knowing their hard earned money will be for the lady and not their pimp. Originally Posted by Latina Bella
but as long as he's spending it on what he came for, can he complain?
Pimp: "A person who solicits customers for prostitution and acts as manager for prostitutes; a panderer"

By that definition the owner/managers of the agencies and spas (and co=ops for that matter) that many of us frequent are pimps, so by visiting those establishments we are supporting pimps.

I believe many associate the word pimp with what is seen on the streets and how they are portrayed in the movies, the type that force girls into prostitution, maltreats them and take most if not all of the money, and makes them be dependent on them. That is the way it appears to me the latest "Pimp warnings" and associated comments are intended to portray.

Daphne, to me we are making bigger deal than what it is, for all intents are purposes, these so called "pimps" could very well be just "managers" that act no different or take a bigger cut than the agency managers. Comments like "providers with pimps usually tend to give the worst service" to me are unfounded, several of the best providers than are reviewed on the board are agency girls, and, as noted, by definition they work for pimps. Originally Posted by Toreador_one
Exactly the same point I posed in another thread... mamasans, papasans, hell some agency owners, they're all technically pimps. They're not just in the streets. What is the difference between some of the services AMPs and the like provide that the streetwalker doesn't, sans the exercise?
  • Trey
  • 07-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Also I am looking to start pimping myself please let me know if you need my services here are my qualifications:

1. I get sex for free when I want it
2. I can bring in the same amount of money you already make.
3. I kinda am lazy so can't do much on real protection but I will be there for the free sex.
4. I can teach you how to save money by giving it to me.

It's a good deal I think been trying to get some girls on my team been turned down a few times so far just let me know.
lol.. with that dick, some hooktard might bite... just sayin

What about their money going to a deadbeat boyfriend, unemployed husband, husband that is employed but this is how she choses to earn a living.

What about the money going to the ladies ailing mother, or mother and father so that she can provide them a better life in their golden years?

What about the money going to her ...well anyone in general?

I mean just cuz you label someone as "not having a pimp" doesn't mean they ain't supporting someone off their mouth, pussy and ass.. which is what is happening in the "pimp" situation..

plenty of well known established, good service providing girls have dead beat boyfriends that sit at home all day and mooch off them.. their money may not be handed directly to them.. but if they get to live off her work..no different then a pimp.. other than the stigma that society sticks on the word "pimp"..

a boyfriend that lives off his girlfriends selling off pussy and ass is doing exactly what a pimp does..

i mean most of the girls with "pimps" don't have a guy that is involved like setting up dates.. and you can have the same threat from a angry boyfriend/husband/so as you can a "pimp"..

just saying.. unless the girl is single, lives in a cave and has no outside interaction..the hard earned money clients are paying to girls is generally going to someone, for something at some point..
Do you have a manager Luxury?