The competition!!!

www.hdlgirls.com

I thought I died and went to heaven when I saw this.
very surprising, a hot chick from Liberty with all her teeth.
very surprising, a hot chick from Liberty with all her teeth. Originally Posted by simpleton
+10
... any woman who will grab, throw and hog tie a wild boar and castrate him by hand... is not someone I wanna hang around...
... any woman who will grab, throw and hog tie a wild boar and castrate him by hand... is not someone I wanna hang around... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Can you imagine waking up in the morning and asking her 'Damn Baby what did you do to me'

and her say'n "so sorry, I guess I had a nightmare and .....oh wow, did I do that to you?"
no comment
Did you read the bios. One of them said their "turn off" was an empty ice chest. Shit, If I wasn't already...............never mind!
My red neck is showing, Huh? OK I'll shut up now.
... any woman who will grab, throw and hog tie a wild boar and castrate him by hand... is not someone I wanna hang around... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
If she can clean my deer, cook the back strap and bring me a beer...........and swallows, I'll take my chances!

The challenge is starting a stirring in my pants.
Looks like about 30 pounds of silicon between the three of them.
The next hit show on the Outdoor channel....or is that an oxymoron?
Did you read the bios. One of them said their "turn off" was an empty ice chest. Shit, If I wasn't already...............never mind!
My red neck is showing, Huh? OK I'll shut up now. Originally Posted by boardman
Great... a woman who likes to , grab, throw , hogtie and castrate ... drunk... now if that doesn't scare you... then I gotta feeling that most of the really bad things that happened in your life were preceded with.. "Watch this..."

The next hit show on the Outdoor channel....or is that an oxymoron? Originally Posted by surcher
I think they're regular morons...
"Crystal
Home: Liberty County, Texas

Biggest Turn off: I am really turned off by drama and liars."

============================== ==================

Crystal is "turned off by drama and liars."

She would blend right in here! Wouldn't she?
Great... a woman who likes to , grab, throw , hogtie and castrate ... drunk... now if that doesn't scare you... then I gotta feeling that most of the really bad things that happened in your life were preceded with.. "Watch this..." Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
It was usually "Hold my beer, watch this..."
Some bad, some good....but I always left an impression...
Sometimes the impression was of my face in the sand... so what's your point?
They could get rich if they offered a hog hunt and a session afterwards.