Huh???

Am I suppose to be here?

I was in bed and noticed I had an e-mail on my phone. I checked it and it said I had a new PM, so I thought I'd check it out and what do you know ... The system let me log on!!! Yea! I hope this is not a mistake.

I'm headed back to bed now .... I just wanted to say hello to all my family and tell you all I missed you so much!

PS - thanks for all the text messages and e-mails. I was beyond shocked with the amount of support, prayers and kind words I received.

Brooke
Hey Lady, welcome back!
Hey there Brooke, welcome back!
  • cg00
  • 07-15-2010, 01:21 AM
Brooke, holy sh*t your back! Looks like you did time like they do in Los Angeles county, early release baby.

BTW, Alyssa32 is unbanned to. She shows up as "verified provider".

Welcome back to the both of you. I hope you two learned your lesson . If not, I will give you another good spanking.

Remember, "unwind and be kind"...
Welcome back, and this time behave or you may get a spanking along with another time out.
  • Omari
  • 07-15-2010, 06:45 AM
Glad to see your back; missed those investigative skills.
Oh no I was going to run a quick ad on BP but now? Oh never mind.
Glad to have ya back, darling!
great to have u back.
Welcome back Darlin'..
  • Trey
  • 07-15-2010, 07:56 AM
Welcome back babe. FYI Alyssa is back as well you can see it no longer says banned on her postings.
Hey Brooke, I am so glad you are back, my day is now so much brighter!!
Welcome back Brooke!
Did you miss me too?
Welcome back Ms.Brook.
Noooooooooooooo

I have been posting like fucking rabbits to keep my post count ahead of Brooke..................Dammit SPHunter...........I thought we had a deal..........I need more time.