Sapphire or Safire

Safire's father died. She went back to Honduras to mourn with and support her family.
This young lady is among the best of the best. She satisfied many a Houston horny dude and NEVER had a bad review. We should all take a few seconds to send her warm and positive thoughts. And if we are religious, send her some prayers.
We have a damn good time in this hobby. But life goes on and bad things happen. When they do, we need to be supportive of each other....clients and providers alike.
I dont know her but I lost my father 3 years ago (the worst day of my life bar none). Im so sorry for your loss and I send you my sincere condolences,God bless you and your family. You will definitely be in my prayers sweetheart. No one is ever prepared for the loss of a parent,no matter how old or young,but I hope you find comfort in knowing he is in a good place and resting in peace.
I will keep her in my prayers.
that is sad, I hope all goes well with her on her trip back to her country, she is a very nice young lady, it is so sad this happened to her.
as sad, lonely and dangerous trip. I wish her the very best.
When you are born ... you are crying and everyone around you is smiling...

Live your life in such a way that... when you are dying ... you are smiling and everyone around you is crying...