Attitude Ads

It's a boring Wednesday, and I stay rather quiet on this site, so I figured whhy not get on here and get some dialog going.

One thing that has always bothered me is providers that complain or show an attitude on their ads.

Ladies, I understand that there are people out there that do not conduct business like a gentleman should, but that shouldn't resonate into your ads. Those ads are for the men that "try" to respect the hobby and are the ones that are consistently spending their hard earned money for your time. You work hard to present a fantasy to us, and even harder to help us live out that fantasy, why spoil it with an attitude on what you hate, what you won't do, who you are going to hang up on, etc. Sell us our fantasy!! That's all we want...well, that and good nut!!

This is just my plea from a man that respects all the ladies that I approach and just want the same respect back in you attempt to reach me.

Your Friend,

Blaque
Actually, I didn't even realize this is in the ISO forum, could someone please move this to it's appropriate place. Thanks
I love hearing feedback like this. I have the hardest time writing my ads. My talents come into play after I get them in the door!! lol. I have never put " I Don't " in an ad... and I never will.. maybe because I don't have any " I don'ts " haha

What else do you guys hate in an ad???
ladies who don't so much as crack a smile in the pictures they post.

If you really don't like the hobby so much that you can't even fake a smile, there are plenty of other occupations out there. I, for one, am really attracted to a great smile and positive attitude.
I was just talking to a hobbyist friend of mine about this the other day. I understand we put up with so much bs from flaky guys but you can't blame all the guys for this. I too would like to know what else you do or don't like in an ad. I am always looking for ways to improve myself.
good post!

I try to cater my ads/pics/and webpage to "reveal the personality of Dallas Rain"....

I do notice some gals that post "tacky cell phone pics"/mumbo jumbo stars & ampersands in their ads....thats just plain tacky!

Ya gotta be creative...It's so simple.......It's just like selling a car!
I just didn't want to come across as a nag, but the same thing applies with every profession as well. I think I'm preaching to the choir though, cause the only ladies that will read this are pretty much some of the hobby's most friendly faces. *Dallas, LilRed* Although I have yet to see either of you, thank you for being professional and nice. It says a lot about how you conduct yourself in real life.
Thanks Blaque! I sometimes find myself being "Dallas" 24/7...lol!
I have to agree with Dallas all the ads with symbols in them are just nonsense. I will say that an ad that has a bit of whimsy and fantasy included in my opinion is always an attention getter. Like "Highway to Hell"
My atf had/has an ad that promotes the fantasy lover aspect. Lets face it most of the guys here are trying to get off but when you wrap that up with the fantasy it then becomes an experience that is not to be forgotten. I also believe that some coyness from the lady is a plus. Sometimes the guys just want everthing out in the open and on the table, but at other times a little mystery will seal the deal. Just my 2 cents
Attitude and demeanor go a long way for me. A list of "Don'ts" immediately loses my attention on an ad. My biggest turn off is lack of info. If after reading the ad I do not know where to go find out info on services or expenses or availability. I keep moving. I suggest make it convenient for me the consumer and much easier for me to book. The ladies photo or good looks only gets me to look at ad further, does not get the booking yet.

A lady really has to do a lot for me to book, just me though. I have regular ladies that I can call on a moment's notice and see if they are available. So, for a lady that would be new to me I am thinking I have to go through screening process, and I am leary as to what I am going to get. I do not like paying up front because exposes me to rip offs, with regulars we both know the deal.

Professional, sexy photos is the first thing that get my attention, then I read and, if a list of proper way for me act or things she will not do, on to the next ad, but if her ads says she offers a good time and gives me her availability, prices, and a place where I can read reviews and not testimonial reviews on her website, actual reviews on a website such as this one, then we are getting somewhere, but ladies this is just me. Do works for you.
I like to smile and have a cute saying like "36DD's and Aim to Please"
or" I love what I do...and you will too!"

It shows Im fun loving, like my career and dont take myself to seriously.

I hope a guy will know that when he meets with me he will have pleasure, a few laughs and leave with a smile on HIS face all day long.
I mostly only get put off by ads that have a list of requirements a mile long. Brand new ladies with no history who ask for too much personal info, ladies who post their location in such a vague way(uptown/downtown/Right next to you, where you want me to be, etc) that I have no idea where they are. Lastly ladies who refuse to post their donation rates....I know that they deal with a lot of time wasters and crazies, but you can't complain about the volume of calls you get if you don't supply guys with basic information they need to make a decision.