Meanwhile, Back In Chicago........

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...751?li=BBnb7Kz

And the beat goes on.

No word on whether Black Lives Matter is planning a protest.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...751?li=BBnb7Kz

And the beat goes on.

No word on whether Black Lives Matter is planning a protest. Originally Posted by Jackie S
This has been beaten to death- from my understanding BLM are not protesting blacks killing other blacks, but rather law enforcement killing blacks and getting off scott free so to speak.
Anyone who isn't blind knows for various blacks are not treated equally as whites, but that horse has already been beaten to death.
This has been beaten to death- from my understanding BLM are not protesting blacks killing other blacks, but rather law enforcement killing blacks and getting off scott free so to speak.
Anyone who isn't blind knows for various blacks are not treated equally as whites, but that horse has already been beaten to death. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Like I said. "the beat goes on"

They, that being blacks in Chicago, just keep killing, , and killing, and killing each other.

I'm sure all of the law abiding citizens in Chicago appreciate the "this has been beaten to death" attitude.
  • DSK
  • 08-21-2016, 06:38 PM
Anyone who isn't blind knows for various blacks are not treated equally as whites, but that horse has already been beaten to death. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So, the white cops are racist for not preventing deaths, but when they try and arrest blacks, they are targeting them?

More evidence that the group politics of whites and blacks are hard to reconcile, and both groups would be better served by separatism.

They, that being blacks in Chicago, just keep killing, , and killing, and killing each other.

I'm sure all of the law abiding citizens in Chicago appreciate the "this has been beaten to death" attitude. Originally Posted by Jackie S
let me be first to say I am not African American but been around them enough to know their plight- first let's can the bullshit- for decades we have been hearing about Black on Black on crime, but in reality White on White crime is 82% percent and the number is even higher for hispanics, but you never hear the term White on White crime or Hispanic on Hispanic crime. The fact of the matter is insert race_____________ you or more than likely to be killed by your own race than another race. Almost every Italian I know in this country have been killed by another Italian, but I never once heard the media say gosh Italian on Italian crime is a huge problem with Italians.
There are videos too numerous to circulate where whites or committing the same crimes as blacks or latinos, but for some "unknown" reason they are not get killed or harassed at the same rate as the blacks- call it coincidence all you want, but we know racism is alive and well in america.

There was an old debate that CR**K(illegal Substance) and Coc***e(illegal substance) although the same drug carry for different prison sentence and amazingly one is mainly found in black or poor communities and the other is more typically used by affluent white people- go figure.
So, the white cops are racist for not preventing deaths, but when they try and arrest blacks, they are targeting them?

More evidence that the group politics of whites and blacks are hard to reconcile, and both groups would be better served by separatism. Originally Posted by DSK
You are missing the point and even I agree with the Blacks- it's quite obvious when the "blacks" are getting arrested police tend to be more aggressive and blacks are more likely to get killed by a police officer than whites. There's a few videos one very popular where a law abiding black man with a permit for open carry was arrested at gun point for simply walking down the street with guns drawn whereas you don't see that happening to whites.

please let me know if this was right DSK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKGZnB41_e4

That video should piss off any conservative concerned about protecting the 2nd amendment or any NRA supporter. Bullshit like what happened in the video is a reason why Trump will never get Black voter support.
You are missing the point and even I agree with the Blacks- it's quite obvious when the "blacks" are getting arrested police tend to be more aggressive and blacks are more likely to get killed by a police officer than whites. There's a few videos one very popular where a law abiding black man with a permit for open carry was arrested at gun point for simply walking down the street with guns drawn whereas you don't see that happening to whites.

please let me know if this was right DSK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKGZnB41_e4

That video should piss off any conservative concerned about protecting the 2nd amendment or any NRA supporter. Bullshit like what happened in the video is a reason why Trump will never get Black voter support. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Puke_, Colin thanks you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qClWsceS-N0

I'm sure all of the law abiding citizens in Chicago appreciate the "this has been beaten to death" attitude. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Lube is like EKIM and assup. They like to beat THEIR MEAT to death. And STILL get no " relief " in doing so !!!
The NRA is the biggest gun safety proponent in the country. The completely oppose the criminal use of firearms. They are the wrong whipping boy in this debate. If the Democrats were more concerned about safety, and about pandering for votes, they'd be working with the NRA, rather than against them. And they'd they'd make more substantial progress as well.
So if it's been beaten to death but it still occurs regularly, what then?
What evidence? Your statement is comparing apples and rocks. Your solution might work in the next country you move to.

More evidence that the group politics of whites and blacks are hard to reconcile, and both groups would be better served by separatism. Originally Posted by DSK
If they CAUSE anyones death for no good reason then they should be held responsible.
You know, personal responsibility.
Or maybe y9u don't know.
The NRA is the biggest gun safety proponent in the country. The completely oppose the criminal use of[FONT="Arial"This isn't a gun safety issue. Safety and conservation are about the only things they do to help. They may be against criminal activity but they don't do all they could or what 90% of Americans want, more exstensive background checks.[/FONT] firearms. They are the wrong whipping boy in this debate. If the Democrats were more concerned about safety, and about pandering for votes, they'd be working with the NRA, rather than against them. And they'd they'd make more substantial progress as well. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They vote down gun measures with out reading it. They promote open carry but not background checks.
Why is that?
...- from my understanding BLM are not protesting blacks killing other blacks, but rather law enforcement killing blacks and getting off scott free so to speak.
Anyone who isn't blind ...... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Does having brain damage qualify for being "blind"?

Just out of prurient curiosity can you list those "scott free" incidents?
They promote open carry but not background checks. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Who is "they"? Oh! The NRA?

Munch, here's what the NRA says: https://www.nraila.org/issues/background-checksnics/

The NRA is not opposed to "background checks" ... What the NRA does say is:

"Federal gun control laws are already strong enough

In addition to requiring firearm dealers, manufacturers, and importers to initiate a background check on any non-licensee to whom they intend to transfer a firearm, and prohibiting the possession of firearms by nine categories of prohibited persons,[29] federal law already prohibits things associated with what gun control supporters call “online” or “internet” firearm sales."

Individual states may have their own laws regarding buying or possessing a firearm.

One thing you might want to do is not get "open carry" mixed up with "background checks"!

What I mean by that is ... "concealed" vs "open" ... is one issue and

.. the scope and depth of the "background checks" are another separate issue.
There are videos too numerous to circulate where whites or committing the same crimes as blacks or latinos, but for some "unknown" reason they are not get killed or harassed at the same rate as the blacks- call it coincidence all you want, ... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You probably should avoid engaging in "comparative" analysis in this topic, and stick with "brain surgery" as your expertise.