Missionary Position Preferences

• grean
  • 12-07-2018, 01:17 PM
So came across this article.

https://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip/47_love_tip.html

I was wondering which variants you ladies enjoyed, preferred or don't like? Is it too intimate for anyone or would you just prefer not to have to look at the guy that much? DFK during?
I'm no lady, but having just finished Missionary with my third different girl since Monday, I think I have authority to speak here!

um.. the lady today wasn't looking at me, she looked to her right.. I wasn't looking at her, either, over and past her, while thinking about busting inside. the other 2 ladies played with their phones while we fucked missionary.

I kid about the other 2.. but Mish is not as intimate as the article claims.. it can be, like anything else, it's what you make of it.. or it can be pound away, not look at your partner, animal fucking.
  • dgc92
  • 12-07-2018, 05:11 PM
the other 2 ladies played with their phones while we fucked missionary. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Man, that happened to me once. Some POF hoe. I kicked her the fuck out of my hotel room.
I like it .. I like to look in your eyes see you bust that nut when I wrap my legs around you to draw you closer .
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2018, 07:42 PM
Missionary has been my favorite way to finish the past few years, nothing better than some deep release
Missionary is one of my favorites. Classic as you will. Just love to wrap my legs around a man's back while he's on top of me and my arms wrapped tight around his neck
Last time the SO wrapped her arms around my neck, I was thinking I was surely screwed. But, I was able to break free before tapping out.
I've been loving the "YAB YUM" as of late....just need more practice.
Missionary is one of my favorites. Classic as you will. Just love to wrap my legs around a man's back while he's on top of me and my arms wrapped tight around his neck Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I'm about that kind of intimacy as well Ms. Evans, I will keep you in mind
It's always been my favorite, the perfect closer for me. I love the mental picture you created in my head, Tara, classic indeed! We must make it happen some day.
I like it .. I like to look in your eyes see you bust that nut when I wrap my legs around you to draw you closer . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
That sounds amazing!
Hold her ankles up in the air like Chopper handlebars missionary?
If so, that’s my favorite
I've been loving the "YAB YUM" as of late....just need more practice. Originally Posted by alaine
I had to look that one up.

Question: Is standing at the side of a tall bed still considered Mish?
Crossed legs " that's for the "hotdog in hallway types" LOL
I like to hold ankles and spread legs out to the side and slowly deep stroke with that squeezed angle (no pounding unless she wants it that way), rotate hips and stir it a little inside her, while she folds her arms right under her tits. Look in her eyes while she moans and they bounce - and when she tells me to give it to her, take it out and cum all over her pussy, tummy, and tits (sometimes face too, depending on intensity).

But I love to lean and and kiss her passionately, too. The intimacy of it is so nice.

So classic, missionary is.