Hobby budget

Gents,

What is your hobby budget? Some of you are posting encounters so often, I’m wondering how can do you budget for that much fun?

Trust me, I’m jealous. I wish I had me booty fund. Maybe you all just have fuck you fuck me money. Or, you are just a bunch of fuckers...HA

Ladies,

You all have some infatuate clients. I’m curious how often your regulars call on yoou for fun? 2X-4X times a months or like 10X a month?

I put my fair share into the hobby, But some of you studs are off the charts!
I won’t give numbers, but mine hadn’t been particularly large. That’s why I largely stayed with occasional SC visits over the years. Due to some recent good fortune in my career I now have more disposable income, and have been contemplating trying some of our more well established providers, but I still view the hobby as an occasional entertainment expense, not a necessity.
What I spend is my business. Otherwise kinda like a bunch of douchebags bragging about what they spent On their cars or houses.
I generally get out 3x-4x/month, that's just my tempo. As far as budget, I'm blessed to have the ability to maintain this, but as I'm between gigs right now, I'm doing Half Hours to keep costs down.

I don't have as many encounters on Eccie, but have been on P411 for a while, with many more "okays".
1 every 6 weeks is the target , 3 bills
I generally get out 3 times/month and keep my budget on providers in the $200-250 range, rarely a $300 provider. I like the variety of ladies available and spend alot of time on here and OH2 doing my homework to find my next visit.
Personally and I can't speak for everyone but my having budget is directly proportional to the type of encounter that a provider can provide if I can ever find a truly dominant woman or a Duo I'm going to have to get a second job maam
It truly does depend on her attitude and personality. I've seen women with a perfect 10 body that I won't go back to just because of how they are so looks truly are not a measure of a womans sensuality.