Encounter: Dallas Cabaret... but outside.

Date: 06/03/2022
Name: E**
Phone972) 488-2662 [added phone number - GM
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 2444 Walnut Ridge. [added address - GM
Activities: BBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Dyed blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Young looking, heavily made up, fake eyelashes, tight body with a lot of tattoos, decent ass, perky tits
Recommendation: Yes
What’s the 4 seasons?!?
What’s the 4 seasons?!? Originally Posted by sebastiandark
REALLY nice Resort Hotel & Club in Las Colinas

My guess is OP refers to a "Spa" on Walnut Hill (not familiar myself, but heard it from a friend)
So women standing in the island at the 4 Seasons? I’m confused
So women standing in the island at the 4 Seasons? I’m confused Originally Posted by Odh566
Me too.

I think the OP means

Is that right?
Yes and yes. Whatever street that is had them posted up everywhere. I went last night and there were more. Definitely go during daylight. After 1 you'll get pulled over. I was talking to a chick early in the AM this morning and one blocked me off but didn't pull me over. He told me to go home after saying "blah blah felony 5 years don't do it" and I told him she walked up to me, which was true. I literally just pulled into a spot and didn't even have my parking brake on.

But yeah, it's going to be a YMMV with a lot of heat. Further away from the clubs are probably better options. They're even staking out the adult stores and stuff. Might want to get a rental car if you're serious about it. I was literally just cruising around seeing the sights. I was trying to get the chick's number, too, but they didn't care.
Nm
Sounds like you discovered the greatness that is the general Harry Hines area. Lots of roads to explore and find hidden treasures. This should really be in Encounters as it happened outside of the club and with a street walker. No stripper involved.