Best areas for SWs?

Might need to be moved, sorry, but I posted here because of a recent experience outside of a stripclub.

I don't want to have to drive all the way back to HH for this. I know there's several other areas with a bunch of clubs in one spot, but I've never seen SWs out near them. Euless is one example, and I know quite a few clubs are in Ft Worth.

Any good places to find attractive SWs closer to the airport area or Ft Worth?
The Tarrant County street whore scene is straight crackhead meth head Country.
The Tarrant County street whore scene is straight crackhead meth head Country. Originally Posted by marvelousntx
So it's not like D's is? I don't even know all of the spots, just a few, and one that I'm not sure because it could have just been a bunch of people outside.

I mean I live near a group of stripclubs and then know about a few other places where there's a ton in one spot but they don't have SWs roaming around like that.
Just go to a club,pick out what you like and make arrangements. The area around the clubs in east ft worth/mid cities just don't lend themselves to street walkers. No sidewalks ,dark streets, motels are a bit far away. And lots of le patrols looking for drunks coming out of the clubs
Just go to a club,pick out what you like and make arrangements. The area around the clubs in east ft worth/mid cities just don't lend themselves to street walkers. No sidewalks ,dark streets, motels are a bit far away. And lots of le patrols looking for drunks coming out of the clubs Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I'll give it a shot but I just hate going inside of clubs. I had a few really bad experiences. Last one I went to was in Denver and I was the best dressed in the room in a vest and tie. The bouncer watched me the whole time and thought I was trying to record with my phone, then pushed me into a wall. I was standing in the hallway sending a text message and a bunch of people were using theirs.

I had ordered VIP service and the birthday lapdance special and they all treated me poorly. It's usually not fun for me when I go.