Another One Bites the Dust?

Looks like RubMd is down. Wonder if it's for good. Wonder how long it'll take for 10 more to pop up to take its place.

Really wonder if them being down is Rub Ratings getting payback or if Rub Ratings really shut themselves down and made RubMd. Or is this all a bad dream and Backpage is still really running the show.
I was wondering the same, and if a bunch of ladies lost money with this shutdown, too.
I was wondering the same, and if a bunch of ladies lost money with this shutdown, too. Originally Posted by TinMan
...wonder what these Bitcoin Pirates will name their new site
PussyPirates.com maybe. ��
Apparently the successor is rubrankings.com
I tried to get on there today and it was sooo slow it would hardly load.
Apparently the successor is rubrankings.com Originally Posted by Morrison99

Yeah, it's s-l-o-w. But I recognized Neveah and Kennedy Bunz, among other familiar faces. Sadly, Fort Worth is now lumped with Dallas. The descriptions are in an eye-straining white on pink font, and registration is apparently mandatory.. The site itself has an instability, trying to scroll down re-initiates the laborious page loading process. The changes do not appear to be an improvement.
Looks like Rubmd is back up and running
Looks like Taos Spa off of Midway in Carrollton is closed. Phone number does not work and lights are out at 1pm. Any intel on if LE closed it or not enough workers to staff it?