Quid Pro Quo took place for sure, now what?

• WTF
  • 11-13-2019, 05:48 PM
I believe that rises to the level of impeachment or at the very least censure with impeachment next if it happens again.

You can not be using the office to bully foreign leaders for dirt on your domestic opponents.

I believe that rises to the level of impeachment or at the very least censure with impeachment next if it happens again.

You can not be using the office to bully foreign leaders for dirt on your domestic opponents.

Originally Posted by WTF
Nobody really cares if YOU think it raises to anything.

Originally Posted by WTF

It's your lib-retard characterization that's fucked up. No where in the transcript is there anything other than a President using his Constitutional and treaty mandated prerogatives to investigate 2016 crimes.
And this is how a Liberaltarian thinks...hummmm

Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so.
President Trump inquired about corruption in a country that we were about to hand over a shit load of arms and money to. He started turning over rocks, and guess what Slug crawled out.

None other than Vice President Joe Biden and his underachieving son Hunter.

You never know what is going to crawl out from under rocks when someone finally turns them over.

The biggest thing we learned today is how entrenched the Deep State is. These people still think it’s 1977 and we are in the Cold War with the Soviet Union.

All of this bullshit about the importance of Ukraine. President Trump is right. Nobody in Europe who are right next door gives a shit.

These career ”government servants” are interested in one thing. Maintaining the status quo, keeping the same on hatreds going........so they are relavent.
The Dems did a good job of presenting their case to the public with the opening impeachment hearing. Their case was clear. Donald J Trump abused his position of office to bribe a foreign state to interfere in the 2020 elections.

That’s impeachable, I expect three articles to be written and moved to the Senate by a partisan vote, unless the fat lying bastard resigns.
The Dems did a good job of presenting their case to the public with the opening impeachment hearing. Their case was clear. Donald J Trump abused his position of office to bribe a foreign state to interfere in the 2020 elections.

That’s impeachable, I expect three articles to be written and moved to the Senate by a partisan vote, unless the fat lying bastard resigns. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I think you should kneel with Pelosi and say a prayer for President Trump.
+1

President Trump inquired about corruption in a country that we were about to hand over a shit load of arms and money to. He started turning over rocks, and guess what Slug crawled out.

None other than Vice President Joe Biden and his underachieving son Hunter.

You never know what is going to crawl out from under rocks when someone finally turns them over.

The biggest thing we learned today is how entrenched the Deep State is. These people still think it’s 1977 and we are in the Cold War with the Soviet Union.

All of this bullshit about the importance of Ukraine. President Trump is right. Nobody in Europe who are right next door gives a shit.

These career ”government servants” are interested in one thing. Maintaining the status quo, keeping the same on hatreds going........so they are relavent. Originally Posted by Jackie S

That’s impeachable, I expect three articles to be written and moved to the Senate by a partisan vote, unless the fat lying bastard resigns.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The dims presented a farce. The President used his Constitutional and treaty mandated prerogatives to investigate 2016 crimes.
[QUOTE=WTF;1061848425]I believe that rises to the level of impeachment or at the very least censure with impeachment next if it happens again.

And you have millions of people that agree with you but you have millions that don't and that's the problem for that side of the argument. Remember when Pelosi said she wouldn't go down this road without bi-partisan support because what would be the use? Well, she got a bi-partisan vote alright, no Republicans and two Democrats said no to the inquiry. There's your bi-partisan support.

And I really wish Dem's and others that support your position would quite saying "get dirt". Why not be a grown up and non partisan and just say what Trump was asking for, an investigation into possible corruption. No corruption on the part of the Biden's and they win, Trump loses. Does Biden get a pass from an investigation that on the surface to any fair minded person has at the very least according to Kent, the NYT's, Obama and others at the State Dept. that Hunter Biden working for a known corrupt business he had no expertise in, in of all places Ukraine where his father is the point man for the Obama administration and he fires the prosecutor with a quid pro quo demand, that it doesn't rise to the level of the appearance of impropriety? Come on.

Thing is, the Dem's might very well have gotten a censure vote from Republicans ( maybe not ) but it would have had a better chance than impeachment but nobody following this actually thinks, they think this will end in a conviction, no, they think this will diminish the chances of Trump being re-elected and that is what this is about.

They say impeachment is a political decision not a legal one and yet the Constitution calls for a legal definition of "high crimes and misdemeanor's", those are legal very definable terms. If this was in a court of law, it wouldn't last 10 minutes with all the hearsay and no statement of a legal statute defining the crime. At most this is a violation of Federal Election law that says no one may solicit something of value ( information ) from a foreign national or government to be used against a political opponent in an election. The DOJ office of legal council already looked at that and said no, didn't meet that standard. Not an opinion of Bill Barr BTW. That was the same argument used against Don Jr. who the Democrats ( and I ) thought would be a slam dunk against Jr. and yet Mueller decided against it because of intent and the not so easy task of proving that something of value was actually had and it's monetary value. Yeah, yeah, the thing of value wasn't even necessary the legal minds say, solicitation whether you get the information ( Don Jr. got no such information and neither did Trump ) is enough, the same argument heard in the hearing today. Doesn't matter whether Zelinsky delivered what Trump wanted ( he didn't ) it only matters that the so called demand was made but was it? Not in the phone call it wasn't. Evidence from the two today went a long way to say that some in the Ukraine government did know but there is Zelensky on the world stage saying to anybody that wanted to listen that he never knew the aid was on hold, never felt pressure, never thought there was anything wrong with the call and Adam Schiff says "of course Zelinsky had to lie, what else could he do"? And this is how you help our desperate ally by calling their President a liar to appease the American's? No Xmas card for Schiff this year from Ukraine.
WTF is full of shiff = WTF+FOS = LOSER!...

Ukraine State Dept. Experts Clueless – Senator Grassley Asked DOJ to Investigate Ukraine in 2017…
Posted on November 13, 2019 by sundance

During the impeachment hearing today State Department officials George Kent and Bill Taylor both stated they never heard of any claims of Ukrainian political interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Additionally, both claimed to have no knowledge of any U.S. investigation that might overlap with Ukraine.

When pressed with specifically cited reports about DNC operatives engaging with Ukraine government officials to gather opposition research against candidate Donald Trump, both Mr. Kent and Ambassador Taylor denied any knowledge of the outlined reporting.

However, what everyone in the media –and on Capitol Hill– seems to forget is a letter in July, 2017 [LINK HERE], written by U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley to Dept. of Justice Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, specifically outlining 2016 election interference by Ukrainian government officials; and specifically asking for an U.S. DOJ investigation therein:

Full letter... https://www.scribd.com/document/4348...n-2017-Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otv4kmbRp9E
LOL,
Some of you guys crack me up.

International politics is all about one nation bullying another.
So are the Dim's also going to impeach the Turkish leader cause he's bullying folks to the south?

Geez,
how many among you do not understand that war is also international politics.

"War is a continuation of politics" - Mao Tse Tung
"Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed" - Mao Zedong
This is the second time. I have had to get up out of bed to bitch slap punk ass 0zombies! Keep it up, please. Your destiny awaits you...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...422721024.html

Michael Coudrey
@MichaelCoudrey

BOMBSHELL:

Leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office indicate complex money transfers from foreign sources into the control of a “slush fund” owned and operated by Devon Archer, John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr, and Hunter Biden.
According to the Department of Financial Monitoring (Counter-intelligence) of Latvia, the following sums of money were obtained from Busima Holding Limited (Cyprus) which is open at AS PrivatBank in Latvia:

This describes the money transfer of

$14,655,982 and $366,015 EUR from “Wirelogic Technology AS”, and

$1,964,375 from “Digitex Organization LLP”.

Further, part of the sums described above were transferred to Alan Apter, Alexander Kwasniewski, Devon Archer and Hunter Biden.
BURISMA HOLDINGS LIMITED, during a period from November 18th 2014 to November 16th 2015 transacted 45 money transfers through MORGAN STANLEY SMITH BARNEY LLC in the sum of $3.5M dollars.

The recipient of the money transfer is Rosemont Seneca Bohai LLC.
Rosemont Seneca Bohai LLC is owned and operated by Devon Archer, the Kerry Family including John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr and Hunter Biden.

All of whom are also listed as partners in the Rosemont Seneca Fund and other affiliated Rosemont Seneca companies.
Leaked transaction and bank records indicate an influx of large payments from Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings Limited to Rosemont Seneca Bohai LLC, in what appears to be monthly payments of $83,333.33.

Why was a foreign company, that was being investigated by the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office for corruption, suddenly retain & solicit high profile US persons affiliated with government and pay them such large sums of money?

This is exactly why:
Michael Coudrey

@MichaelCoudrey
Joe Biden at the Council on Foreign Relations:

"So I said to Poroshenko (Ukrainian President) & Yatsenuk (Ukr PM):

If you don't fire the prosecutor investigating my son, we're going to withhold the $1 billion in aid."

Would be a shame if this went viral!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1177028193569538048

Soon after high profile US persons were paid off, including the son of US politician and Vice President Joe Biden, the corruption probe into Burisma and Hunter Biden was shut down under threat from the US administration withholding $1B in aid.

See here:
Michael Coudrey

@MichaelCoudrey
Replying to @MichaelCoudrey
"Poroshenko (Ukraine's President) asked me to resign due to pressure from the US Presidential administration, in particular from Joe Biden, who was the US Vice President. Biden was threatening to withhold USD $1 billion in subsidies to Ukraine until I was removed from office."

View image on Twitter
6:53 PM - Sep 26, 2019

In conclusion, it is to the best of my knowledge determined a corrupt foreign gas company solicited high profile US persons affiliated with government to illegally influence official US Foreign Policy, & pressure the Ukrainian government to shut down its corruption investigation.
Further more, it has been determined that after significant payments were made to the firm partly owned by Hunter Biden, Joe Biden while the Vice President operated in an official capacity to change US Foreign Policy to help enrich and protect his son, Hunter Biden.
For further review, here are Rosemont Seneca Bohai bank records, listing dozens of payments from Burisma.
https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...s-Listing.html