Moderators How Long Do You Plan To Moderate?

These are all rhetorical questions but I implore you to think about them...Have you guys seriously thought about giving this up? How long do you plan on doing this? When will you finally let go and spend more time with your loved ones? What do you get out of moderating for years upon years that could turn into decades. Is it something baked into your social life? Will you go until the wheels fall off? What keeps you here? Mod Anal? What is the main driver for you guys? When will you know it's time to hang it up? I mean everyone retires at some point in time. Is it time for new Mod Blood a fresh set of eyes? Just want you guys to start preparing and thinking ahead. you shouldn't plan on make a career or life long hobby out of moderating. There's many beautiful things in life to explore besides moderating a website. Remember Good things come to those who wait not to those who wait to late.

It doesn’t matter, he gave up a millionaires life to help America get over Obamba
It doesn’t matter, he gave up a millionaires life to help America get over Obamba Originally Posted by rodeoplayboy
It does matter so because he gave up the millionaires life I'm supposed to pay more in taxes? Screw that!! People forget Obama wasn't the first president, we have more to be disappointed in like homeless vets then Obama
I do t know how you paid more in taxes now. I paid more taxes every year Obama was in office. This year Trump gave most all Americans a tax cut, first one in years, I actually got a raise on my check.
I’m just wondering what part of his question was political, or am I missing something?
^^ I was thinking the same thing..

I hate politics on the board, but what can I do.. I don't see how it fits in this fantasy world, adds nothing, but takes away..
  • A1.
  • 11-23-2018, 03:29 PM
I don't know what overcame me to ask such ridiculous questions, instead of focusing on my getting-laid-skills & stop over thinking about Moderators Dicks

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Originally Posted by A1.
I miss u too sweetie ;-)
Nice Avatar champo Bruno. Tooodlez...
  • A1.
  • 11-23-2018, 05:20 PM
I miss u too sweetie ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You miss mod dick the most according to this thread ..... Just saying.

They dick whipped you already cause you concerned with their life & the match.cum questions.

Witch Mod are you infatuated with the most?
You miss mod dick the most according to this thread ..... Just saying.

They dick whipped you already cause you concerned with their life & the match.cum questions.

Witch Mod are you infatuated with the most? Originally Posted by A1.
Luv your energy babe. But remember dont overplay your hand...and they were rhetorical. :-)

Ohh hugs and kisses to you ;-)