Branded a Taco Eater or BBL , which is worst?

What a double standard for protesters? For the record the dude was out of line and not a gentleman. Heckle her politics not her posterior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFeOBfOcflY
i saw that

i was puzzled about aoc going toward him as if she wanted to be interviewed or something and giving him the peace sign, if that sign still means "peace" (it once had meant victory)

maybe that sign is now a secret anti-white symbol among the intelligensia

it could also be aoc has never seen a camera she didnt like and was drawn toward it like a moth to a flame
i saw that

i was puzzled about aoc going toward him as if she wanted to be interviewed or something and giving him the peace sign, if that sign still means "peace" (it once had meant victory)

it could also be aoc has never seen a camera she didnt like and was drawn toward it like a moth to a flame Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
She is yet to learn, “ Discretion is the better part of valor. “. An oft used saying of the late great Kern Tips, the Dizzy Dean of the SWC football.
i saw that

it could also be aoc has never seen a camera she didnt like and was drawn toward it like a moth to a flame Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It could be just another reason for the Qberts to lose their minds.

We used to have to hold that sign up in elementary school if we had to go take a shit. Maybe that what it meant.

It could have meant vagina. That’s a scary proposition for a lot of guys here.

Silly silly silly.

Expect no less in this asylum.
She is yet to learn, “ Discretion is the better part of valor. “. An oft used saying of the late great Kern Tips, the Dizzy Dean of the SWC football. Originally Posted by texasgentleman1
You remember Kern Tips? Enough so to quote him, apparently.

You’re fooling nobody.
i do admit one thing, she did look good in that tight dress

You’re fooling nobody. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What Texan doesn’t know of Kern Tips the voice of double cross for 32 years? Perhaps you have heard of Google ? I know a lot about Texas History.

You’re fooling nobody. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Look at subject title and please explain how your comment is relevant to said topic?
None of his comments are relevant to ANYTHING...
None of his comments are relevant to ANYTHING... Originally Posted by bb1961
And your’s are, Mr. Pot who calls the Kettle black?

Back on the subject- I agree with the OP, this dude was way out of line and disrespectful. Totally classless.

The dress is amazing, her body is amazing- tits, ass, legs, hair, face, makeup = Perfect; She could abort my baby any day. Not really, I am against abortion, but she can take The-Morning-After pill all she wants...Not classy at all on my part, but I am not stalking her ass (literally) and posting that shit on You Tube or the Internet. I just fantasize about her.
It could be just another reason for the Qberts to lose their minds.

We used to have to hold that sign up in elementary school if we had to go take a shit. Maybe that what it meant.

It could have meant vagina. That’s a scary proposition for a lot of guys here.

Silly silly silly.

Expect no less in this asylum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I just watched a Netflix movie Darkest Hour about Churchill. It said that in Britain the vee sign rendered palm out (or was it in?) meant 'up your ass' in cockney, which was how he first did it). He had to do his famous sign the other way after that..
Fuck her feigned outrage, he should’ve asked to check out her taco. If she can promote SCOTUS judges being harassed anywhere they are, she better grow a set and take the backlash.
Look at subject title and please explain how your comment is relevant to said topic? Originally Posted by texasgentleman1
You tell me, dude. You quoted Kern Tips, not me. And you chose to react to that post before playing the old "what does this have to do with the topic" card.

Tips has been gone for more than a half century. He didn't know AOC. But he was a Taco Eater. That's what makes it relevant to your topic.

Fuck her feigned outrage, he should’ve asked to check out her taco. If she can promote SCOTUS judges being harassed anywhere they are, she better grow a set and take the backlash. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

That of course should be the take away from this YES classless act. The hypocrisy of one day, actually everyday, saying that it is OK to harass politicians and judges on the right but not those on the left. It screams of hypocrisy.
Maybe she should have dinner with Brett Kavanaugh. She knows how to draw a beer and he definitely likes beer.

The guy who posted this video is a dipshit.

Why this is a relevant topic for discussion - Kern Tips nonwithstanding - is beyond me. Seems someone has an unhealthy obsession with tacos? Latina booties? AOC? Or Texas history?

Seems like the answer to "which is worst" is self evident.