The FBI Is On The Job!

The FB"I nabbed the conspirators who were plotting to kidnap the Governor of Michigan in mid-plot.

How is it that they missed the would-be assassin of Rushdi? That guy was openly in cvontact with Iran's Republican Guard online. They told him where to go, what to do and how to do it.

What about any of the school shooters with wacko online posts?

And why did it take them 18 months to figure out that Mar A Lago should get a cavity search?

But they did get those Michigan kidnappers in mid-nap.
You pose some interesting, well-thought-out questions.
The FB"I nabbed the conspirators who were plotting to kidnap the Governor of Michigan in mid-plot.

How is it that they missed the would-be assassin of Rushdi? That guy was openly in cvontact with Iran's Republican Guard online. They told him where to go, what to do and how to do it.

What about any of the school shooters with wacko online posts?

And why did it take them 18 months to figure out that Mar A Lago should get a cavity search?

But they did get those Michigan kidnappers in mid-nap. Originally Posted by ICU 812

one of the fbi informant testified in court that he called fbi about an up coming michigan state capital protest and fbi told police to let them thru. claim was it was done to de-escalate it to prevent an alleged attack.
... Win some - lose some... a couple of 'em yelled "Entrapment!"
and were found "not guilty"...

... just sayin'

#### Salty
sad to say, the fbi, at least the fat marbly part coursing through its corpus and clogging its heart

has pledged its allegiance to a party and not the entire nation
sad to say, the fbi, at least the fat marbly part coursing through its corpus and clogging its heart

has pledged its allegiance to a party and not the entire nation Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Can you back that up with anything other than conspiracy theory? Because it sure looks flippant at best, but more likely another lie to me.

How bout during the Turd Reich?

Or during the 2016 election.
Maybe there is a crack in the wall at the FBI. Jordan and Grassley say they now have 14 whistleblowers at the FBI reporting on corruption and failure to duty.
... And here - I was called A LIAR by two forum lads
when I mentioned that the FBI masterminded the
Whitmer kidnapping plot.

Anybody else beside me and Dilbert watching the trial.
And hearing all the revelations?? ...

#### Salty
Whitmer kidnapping plot.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Tucker laid it all out last night in excruciating detail. The only channel you will here this news.
And no link.
Working or otherwise.
Maybe there is a crack in the wall at the FBI. Jordan and Grassley say they now have 14 whistleblowers at the FBI reporting on corruption and failure to duty. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
What trial? You don't even know what's going on.

There are the Jan, 6th hearings. Not a trial.

There is the ongoing investigation into Trump's attempt at stealing government documents that he has admitted taking.

There is the GA state investigation into attempted election fraud that they have a recording of his call. That one is nearing trial.

And you offer no proof/links you were called a liar or that the FBI masterminded a kidnapping plot.

On top of all than, you try and tie dil into your narrative.

How about it dil? Does salty speak for you?

Whitmer kidnapping plot.

Did anyone call YOU a liar? Or just prove your statements to be false?

It seems like you’re wearing your feeling on your sleeve there mate. I don’t see anybody accusing YOU of anything.

Maybe next time you’ll substantiate your claims with some proof. Then you can claim them to be facts. In fact, you can still do so.

I less of course you prefer to play the injured party.
... There's the rub... Me statement is TRUE. ... Hearings where
"Big Dan" was questioned about this... How they tryed to FORCE
their droobs to buy guns and kidnap Guv Whitmer.

A sad situation... Playing out in the courtroom.
Just how CORRUPT the FBI really is.
The 'masterminds"...

That's FACT... Go look.

... You lads go and look-about for it.
Or watch Tucker's show from last evening.

#### Salty
Witnesses testified the FBI and the informants didn't influence them to go after the governor.

"Garbin and Franks downplayed the influence of two FBI informants who trained with the group. They didn’t know their real roles at the time but said they couldn’t recall the operatives proposing that Whitmer should be kidnapped.

“Not that I saw, no,” Garbin told jurors in federal court in Grand Rapids, Michigan."

https://apnews.com/article/michigan-...a747024268891b

The defense claiming entrapment was disallowed in the first trail and not tried in the second.

https://apnews.com/article/whitmer-k...87ea1d0afa983f

I did look. No mention of being forced to buy guns or that FBI masterminded whole operation.
Now I'm calling you a liar. The prosecution is still presenting their case. The defense hasn't punched holes in the case.

This is why you don't post links. Because you lie. This post is a perfect example.
... There's the rub... Me statement is TRUE. ... Hearings where
"Big Dan" was questioned about this... How they tryed to FORCE
their droobs to buy guns and kidnap Guv Whitmer.

A sad situation... Playing out in the courtroom.
Just how CORRUPT the FBI really is.
The 'masterminds"...

That's FACT... Go look.

... You lads go and look-about for it.
Or watch Tucker's show from last evening.

... Crikey! ... News from the AP??

Wasn't their last story that Tom Brady was gonna
play football for the Dolphins??

... Have you watched the trial?
Did you look at Tucker's show as suggested??

WHERE was your mention of the two defendants
who were AQUITTED??

... Come to mention, didn't YOU call me a liar
over the Ray Epps story? ... And the pipe bombs??

If so - Revolver News has something to tell you.

Once again - the lesson here is to look at MORE
than just liberal news sources.

#### Salty