Trump Legal Team

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...pwk?li=BBnbfcL

Evan Corcoran, who represented former Trump adviser Steve Bannon
James Trusty
Christina Bobb, a former anchor at the right-wing outlet OAN, Bobb's federal legal experience is largely limited to a "handful of trademark infringement cases on behalf of CrossFit"
Lindsey Halligan, a Florida insurance lawyer that handles residential and commercial claims but has never handled a federal case.
Alina Habba, who previously worked as general counsel at a parking garage company.

I’m sure really good and reputable attorneys will come forth soon to represent him. I mean, he’s a former president known for his honesty and integrity and a multi-billionaire known to always pay his bills. Plus he already said on Truth social he’s innocent, so of course he is.

I look forward to him building a great legal team, but until then, those people above will run roughshod over the lousy prosecutors at the DoJ.
LOLLING!
Sounds reasonable to me. They are just as qualified for the job as he was to be president. For their sake though, I hope they got their money upfront from that shady orange clown.

Big shot attorneys aren't dumb. Having the stink of Trump on your resume is bad for business.

James Trusty
Christina Bobb, a former anchor at the right-wing outlet OAN, Bobb's federal legal experience is largely limited to a "handful of trademark infringement cases on behalf of CrossFit"
Lindsey Halligan, a Florida insurance lawyer that handles residential and commercial claims but has never handled a federal case.
Alina Habba, who previously worked as general counsel at a parking garage company.

I’m sure really good and reputable attorneys will come forth soon to represent him. I mean, he’s a former president known for his honesty and integrity and a multi-billionaire known to always pay his bills. Plus he already said on Truth social he’s innocent, so of course he is.

I look forward to him building a great legal team, but until then, those people above will run roughshod over the lousy prosecutors at the DoJ. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

So even attorneys with little criminal law experience can beat the incompetent boobs under Merrick Garland. I think I agree with that assessment.

And speaking of boobs!! Holly crap, have you guys seen a picture of Lindsey Halligan? What a babe "A sexiest would say", a favorite line from Gutfeld.

James Trusty

I look forward to him building a great legal team, but until then, those people above will run roughshod over the lousy prosecutors at the DoJ. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

... How they doing so far?! ... ...

#### Salty
You tell us.
... What's to say? ... Other-than it's the FBI that surely
looks to be having legal problems.

Let's see that what the Judge rules tomorrow.

#### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 08-17-2022, 05:03 PM
For their sake though, I hope they got their money upfront.... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I bet this is a big part of the reason he's having problems finding good attorneys. He's notorious for not paying or underpaying his vendors, including attorneys. Who wants to work for free? Well, maybe Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell. I'd say you get what you pay for, but Trump's going to end up paying a hell of a lot more for what those two got him into than what he paid them in legal fees. Which may have been nothing. Rudy's shenanigans got him impeached twice.
... What's to say? ... Other-than it's the FBI that surely
looks to be having legal problems.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Wanna bet?
I bet this is a big part of the reason he's having problems finding good attorneys. He's notorious for not paying or underpaying his vendors, including attorneys. Who wants to work for free? Well, maybe Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell. I'd say you get what you pay for, but Trump's going to end up paying a hell of a lot more for what those two got him into than what he paid them in legal fees. Which may have been nothing. Rudy's shenanigans got him impeached twice. Originally Posted by Tiny
I just see how any court is going to put up with any more of Rudy’s foolishness. And he will lead to the Golden Bozo.
1BM1, you forgot that when you have a legal team, you have to tell them the truth so as they can defend you to the best of their abilities.

Found out in a lie, a case can crumble from with holding such.