Contents Of Trump's Safe Leaked After FBI Mar-A-Lago Raid

They probably found the same thing in every box too, lol.
... uh .... SO?

... What does THAT have to do with this thread??
... Is that a Thread Hi-Jack? ...

### Salty
The thread is a MEME.

Report it.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm sure Gretchen Whitmer would agree.
... McDonald-land food??

... I don't get it...

#### Salty
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does that change if the agents are under investigation?
... McDonald-land food??

... I don't get it...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Of course you don’t.
there's a legal issue with th fbi breaking into the safe as well

i believe that even with a warrant, if the warrant was even legal, breaking into a safe requires a separate probable cause
Any reason to believe the FBI and DOJ didn't fuck this up as bad as everything else they have fucked up for over 6 years now?

Didn't we, sorry, "some of you believe" the affidavits from the FBI to the FISA court were "pristine" and without fault? Didn't some of you believe and still to this day, believe Adam Schiff was telling you the truth?

There is no good reason on earth to think the FBI and DOJ have changed their stripes and aren't as corrupt today as they were in the summer of 2016.
Any reason to believe the FBI and DOJ didn't fuck this up as bad as everything else they have fucked up for over 6 years now?

Didn't we, sorry, "some of you believe" the affidavits from the FBI to the FISA court were "pristine" and without fault? Didn't some of you believe and still to this day, believe Adam Schiff was telling you the truth?

There is no good reason on earth to think the FBI and DOJ have changed their stripes and aren't as corrupt today as they were in the summer of 2016. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
They certainly aren't attacking Trump because they're the "Good Guys".
there's a legal issue with th fbi breaking into the safe as well

i believe that even with a warrant, if the warrant was even legal, breaking into a safe requires a separate probable cause Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It does? How did they “break into” the safe? Weren’t they given the combination?
can you waltz into mar a lago and get in trumps safe?

they broke into it by the force of operating as officers of government under the color of law

i wasnt there nor have i heard how they were able to get the safe open but one way or another they used force and thus they did as i said

and i think it was an illegal force

force:: violence, compulsion, or constraint exerted upon or against a person or thing

Legal Definition of break
transitive verb

1a: VIOLATE, TRANSGRESS