Democrat Flash Mob Loot/Ransack 7-ll In Los Angeles (Video)

Don't look like MAGA voters to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9a7N90LaUU

Coming to a Democrat run blue city near you!
Disgraceful. Them cigarettes and swishers sure aint for a starving family.
... No worrys - "no bail" release for anyone charged in this.

... Prolly won't do it again.

### Salty
Did you check their voter registration cards. Charlie?

How do you make this political? Or are you just race baiting again?
This is hardly political. This is just a bunch of stupid ass kids doing incredibly dumb shit. While reprehensible, it is certainly not close to being as disgusting as a bunch of stupid ass adults trying to overthrow an election by storming the capitol, fighting the police and threatening lives. And most importantly, dirty ass 7 Eleven sucks anyway. Haha

Edit for Charlie below: Do you have anything to say about Salty and his constant parrot posting on every damn thread? He posts more a day than YR... by the way, nice attempt to try to insult me with my handle to even make that fictional character political. Even if I was in 4th grade though, you still would have been wasting your time with that lame childish shit.
Did you check their voter registration cards. Charlie?

How do you make this political? Or are you just race baiting again?

Maxine Waters' district. 58,000 posts. Do you live here? Are you on someone's payroll? Are you getting paid to be here? Do you do anything else? You always respond within minutes of my post! You're always here, lurking, waiting to respond and smear your opponents. You don't appear to have a real world life outside of Eccie. You really should get out more. How long before you reach 60,000 posts? I'll be watching. Sad....
... Hmmmm... I surely must have missed where Charlie
mentioned ANYTHING about race.

... Please point it out.

#### Salty
This is hardly political. This is just a bunch of stupid ass kids doing incredibly dumb shit. While reprehensible, it is certainly not close to being as disgusting as a bunch of stupid ass adults trying to overthrow an election by storming the capitol, fighting the police and threatening lives. And most importantly, dirty ass 7 Eleven sucks anyway. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
FYI. The Rifleman was a conservative. He was a farmer, rancher, father, law enforcement officer, Christian, 2'nd amendment supporter, and a pillar of the community. Yup, definitely a conservative. You dishonor his legacy by choosing his image for your avatar. Perhaps this one would be more appropriate.

So what makes this a “Democrat” flash mob as you and your wingman claim?

Btw Lucas, since he “joined” ECCIE less than a year ago, Salty has the highest average posts per day of anyone in the Politicsl Forum.

You nailed it on the flathead.
Anyone who wants something for nothing is a Democrat. We all know who these flash mobbers would vote for. These are your people, not mine. The truth hurts, I know. Deal with it.
“My people?” That the fuck are you talking about?

You make assumptions based on deeply rooted bias and double down with utter stupidity.

Prove me wrong.
Over 600 posts in the last 30 days! Prove me wrong!
What does that prove? You’re hijacking your own circle jerk.

It’s 6 weeks old. Just now getting to it?

And you still haven’t proven what makes this convenience store disturbance a “Democrat flash mob.”

Fail after fail.

How many times have you posted that same Daffy Duck Gif? Are you a one trick pony? I can leave this forum for several hours, even days, before I return. Can you? You either have an addiction, or you're on someone's payroll. Get a life. Get laid. Enjoy your family. Go outside. Read a book. I pity you not having a life outside of this forum. It's really sad. I feel sorry for you.
Hmm, pronoun trouble. - Daffy