Encounter: (Monterrey) ATF Scarlet and more travel advice

Date: 08/22/23
Name: Scarlet
Contact Info: Calle Isaac Garza 421
URL / Website: -
General Area: North end of centro. Cielos is a legal brothel.
Activities: Daty, Dato, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Black wavy down her back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Pretty, skinny, braces, ninety pounds. A cups bare pussy. Gorgeous.
Recommendation: Yes
Mods this is for Cleops, not Cielos. Cielos is a strip club. Can you make the change.
Yep, most Monterrey reviews are paid promoters. I have left a few though. Alicia's is OK. I need to check out Cleo's sometime, but I generally like providers to come to the hotel.
Cielos is a high mileage strip club and a fine place to hang out in the evening. Scarlett is at Cleops brothel, and few blocks away, and I got the two confused and am still waiting for the mods to correct it. By all means, check out Cleops, with about a dozen girls in house or on call to come in on short notice. But Samaras is better. The girls are younger, thinnner and prettier, for about the same price point.
I used to live there and posted regularly....planning to return and add to your more recent contributions, well done sir!
Any Greek play at Cleops?
I haven't asked. But the two gentlemen who manage the place speak fluent English. My recommendation is to call their listed number, tell them you want a girl who does anal, and they will let you know who does and what days and hours she works. If none of them offer it, try Samaras. They have girls who do threesomes, so they are likely to have some who will go Greek.
I’m going to MTY in the middle of December. I usually visit Le’ Baron or Marcella. Also got girls from Luces Azules send to my room. I used Alicia in the far past (2010-2012).

This is the first time I heard of this place.

I definitely going to check it out

Thank you for the Intel