Sploshing On Real Sex

I'm watching Real Sex and they're talking about "sploshing". Where people like different varieties of food with different consistencies rubbed all over them or just on certain body parts. It looks fun. This chick sat on a cake and now I want to sit on a cake too!
Chocolate with peanuts cake? :-)
I'm watching Real Sex and they're talking about "sploshing". Where people like different varieties of food with different consistencies rubbed all over them or just on certain body parts. It looks fun. This chick sat on a cake and now I want to sit on a cake too! Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
If you do, invite me, so that I can have my cake and eat it too.
Please tell me this wasnt where she was cake farting??? There was a video about it once.. Im sure one of the guys can find it.. It was gross lol
Please tell me this wasnt where she was cake farting??? There was a video about it once.. Im sure one of the guys can find it.. It was gross lol Originally Posted by Thequeen
I saw that video a long time ago. I nearly pissed my pants from laughing so hard!!! LMAO
Man I thought I was a sick puppy, but you guys make me look like a virgin LOL.
It was just people smearing food all over eachother, licking it off, dribbling honey into their shoes and such. This girl sat on a really yummy looking cake. I guess it's sort of wasteful but it looked like a good time.
What is "cake farting"? I haven't seen that video. Maybe someone should post it? LOL
I totally did that with a client about a year ago. And yes, it was totally fun...until clean up time. I can't tell you all the places cake & icing will go that you don't see! LOL.
This chick sat on a cake and now I want to sit on a cake too! Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Funny, the nickname of my Johnson is "cake."
Funny, the nickname of my Johnson is "cake." Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC

LOL.
Here you go Allie...LMAO (You should only have to just hit the play button)

http://www.cakefarts.com/
To each their own I guess. LOL. I wouldn't do that to a perfectly good cake, I'd either just eat it or wear it.
:P
I would not do that either LOL.

However I am not opposed to smashing my fat ass down on top of a cake, and then having someone lick me back clean.

If we french kiss after that, and they force the cake & icing back into my mouth....is that a cake snowball? LOL

I have always said if guys could cum substances like chocolate milk shakes (etc), I'd never take my mouth off one LOL.

Food.....Brings so many levels of Pleasure and Satisfaction.....Mmmmmmm

Hmm I would love to drizzle warm hot fudge on Allie and slowly lick it off until I get it all. Yummy.
allie cat if you dont wish to waste a whole cake try cupcakes lots and i mean lots of fun omg the best!!!! i have done so with a few hobbiest and they had never seen anything like it so much fun and the clean up can be alot of fun too