I read stories of a man's ruined life due to prostitution and think to myself.

http://abc13.com/archive/9128789/

Do we as a worldwide or nationwide hobby community donate $2-$3 a month to a collection fund that provides a check to "victims" such as Mr. McCain for the duration of their unemployment period?

Just a thought to think about and not a suggestion.

Request: Wakeup, please DO NOT respond to my OP.
That's fucked up, as long as the provider was an adult and not a student, why? Everyone loves sex, every man does!
  • mr666
  • 06-22-2014, 03:45 PM
I sure as hell don't and wouldn't donate, he got caught and that's his problem. As for the whole unemployment deal, that's a whole different topic.
Not interested. Most guys who get caught were acting with their dick or they like the thrill of putting themselves in dangerous situations, like picking up streetwalkers or going to see unknown BP ladies. They don't get the same rush from going to see a known provider with a good track record.

We all know this has risks that could have a big impact on you. EVERYONE, whether they hobby or not, should have money stashed away in case of a period of unemployment. If you don't, stop hobbying and start saving.

Don't expect someone else to come pay your bills because you spent all your money on prostitutes. That's fucked up thinking.
Would you donate monthly funds to a guy who has a family to feed and lost his job for a legitimate reason? I doubt most would.
Don't get caught and if you are doing things that could cause you to lose your job... It's on you.
I'm more thinking this due to the public embarrassment and being able to now google someone's name and an article and mugshot is present.

In the past, the HR personnel can look at a charge, sweep it under the rug and have it be between you and them. But to be google(able) with pics attached and shame...different level of shame.

Whether he hooked the (supposed) smart way or went BP/SW shouldn't make a difference. Dude's a victim of public shame.
We all take the risk. He was dumb and got caught. I'm pretty sure many would lose their jobs if their employer found out they have criminal charges brought against them. More so for an elementary school teacher.
Many companies do criminal background checks. And depending on the nature of the crime they will overlook it or not hire you.
One individual's suffering matters not to me.
Ok. I get yalls indifference toward dude.

But not even $.75/month yall would donate? 3 quarters going toward the betterment of helping out a caught trick?
I might give a special, but to give....... no:/
I don't even donate a quarter ($0.25) a day to feed a starving person in Africa, & they'll die of malnutrition within the year.

So.... yeah.... Fuck him & his dumb enough to get busted ass

:....... nor does Spiderman:
Ok. I get yalls indifference toward dude.

But not even $.75/month yall would donate? 3 quarters going toward the betterment of helping out a caught trick? Originally Posted by wreckshop
I'll do better than give 75 cents a month. I will give sage advice:

If you don't want a soliciting prostitutes charge to ruin your life, don't solicit prostitutes!

If you do and you get caught, that's his problem. He knew the risks. I would never expect some to come give me money for getting caught paying for a prostitute.
I'm not worried about getting caught. Because I don't solicit prostitutes. They solicit me.
I'll do better than give 75 cents a month. I will give sage advice:

If you don't want a soliciting prostitutes charge to ruin your life, don't solicit prostitutes!

If you do and you get caught, that's his problem. He knew the risks. I would never expect some to come give me money for getting caught paying for a prostitute. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Not just getting caught. But public shame on the internet.

You people really don't give an absolute fuck when you read and see mugshots online for guys pretty much doing the same shit you all are doing but with less care?

A lot of yall are one super elaborate police sting and set up away from having yalls grills and government names plastered in cyberspace for tricking so watch those pebbles of self-ritchousness yall kick around in this glass house of P4P.
A lot of yall are one super elaborate police sting and set up away from having yalls grills and government names plastered in cyberspace for tricking so watch those pebbles of self-ritchousness yall kick around in this glass house of P4P. Originally Posted by wreckshop
You mean like this elaborate bust....
http://www.khou.com/news/Police-cras...-79373172.html