LIST OF HOBBYIST THAT HAVE POWER IN THEIR REVIEWS?

Ok I am just curious because this has come up on several occasions. When I first started the hobby I was unclear on what to look for, when I read a review I took it all on face value. I was very disappointed when I would find out that the guys were lying to help the provider. WeLL it took a while until I had a few members that I would always look too first and it always came out as expected. All of my reviews are based on those experiences, I do my best to be clear and painfully honest at times but I feel that is the way it should be. I have heard from providers that they are careful when they see a certain member because a bad review from him could hurt their business. I was wondering which members reviews do you look to make their final decision? . You don't have to name that many, but maybe your very first guy when you open the site when your ready to dick down. LOL.
  • thegj
  • 12-16-2015, 09:28 AM
For me it was Metal Smith. I also paid attention to Russ, Chairspud and Monk Rasputin. Now I just envy Still Looking a lot. And in a different category Ztonk is also noteworthy.
Hobart, Mata Leon, BugleBoy & PID I ALWAYS read without fail!

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments to get a moment in the sunshine.
Observing, GFEJunkie, JohnnyYanks, Dante0322 / Mike Vronsucky
The.Chosen.One
Rest In Peace… new handle coming soon!
I agree I always read MATAS first... oh wait I am MATA.. lol.. Actually SL I read yours first.. but I agree to all the others as well..

Lets get more..
Some guys that write frequent reviews can definitely jump start a Ladies Career.

There are some you come to know are not always accurate because their desire to be "nice" and/or "liked" outweighs their responsibility to the community.

I think most guys tend to find over time that their tastes are mirrored by a few others and check their reviews out from time to time. I can't really discuss who those are for me without those ladies getting targeted by my "fans".

Still Looking's reviews are probably the most informative we've had access to since City Jazz quit reviewing.

I usually do not read reviews looking for someone to see...... If I see a showcase or ad on a lady I go read their reviews.

You mention the "power" a reviewer has. While it is extremely positive for most ladies it has a negative effect for me at times...... When I see a lady I like, if she's relatively new I look to see who has reviewed her and if SL was one of her first then I know she's simply way too damn busy for me to waste time contacting....

A problem for the "normal joe" reading some reviews is that they may not understand the "power" the guy reviewing has tends to yield above average experiences for him.

I used to review with a lot of frequency when I first discovered ASPD. I built a pretty decent reputation and cranked out reviews which led to getting "first up" opportunities from a couple of Agencies in Houston and a lot of Indies hearing that they needed to see Whispers.

I was always fair and honest in the reviews but after 40 or 50 reviews there was seldom a clock and if things were not clicking along the way they should I tended to get offered additional time or sessions in order to "prove themselves" before writing the first review. I doubt those following me got as much for as little....

The reviews I wrote were always accurate but I could have wrote a few more of negative experiences had the lady not went above and beyond to step up her game..... Another guy experiencing that might not have seen that effort from her.
None!
Though SL and Hobart 's pics are influential.
Got point Whispers..
For me it's about finding reviewers with the same taste in girls. Currently I trust Parsifal's reviews. It's not so much that guys lie but we all have different standards.

Pictures are always helpful but can me misleading, both in favor and against the provider. So many times I've seen girl that look better in person that in pictures.
Power is in the eye of the beholder! For one to blindly see a provider just becouse the reviewer is trusted and accurate may be a lazy way to hobby and could lead to disappointment. Not everyone likes the same thing. That being said there are a few reviewers that when I'm browsing showcases and see familiar members I feel reassured that I am not wasting my time researching the lady.

Once I choose the lady based on my likes and what I want then I weight the trusted reviewers assessment, but I don't choos just becouse they did. Any seasoned hobbyist has his methods and his success reinforces that. For me reviews are less about reputation then it is about entertainment, information comes frome many channels, but yes power can be found, good or bad!

IB
Another good point.
  • tp161
  • 12-16-2015, 04:21 PM
I agree with IB. If a provider looks like my thing; I then look at who has reviewed her and certainly some of those then carry more weight than others on what I believe to be trustworthiness.
Dr Russ T Worthy and Sir Monk. Guys from the good ol' days😎😎
For me it's about finding reviewers with the same taste in girls. Originally Posted by Tan Khan
So true, mine was always R2R before he left. I have faith in SKF, Russ and Chair, and a few others that from time to time I ask back channel info from.
That's my point .. Whom guys think is the most trustworthy within reviews.. And I realize its personal opinion. All great reviewer's at this point
I remember reading one of russ's reviews and thought game on. Then i had my session and was more or less asking , "wtf?". I still nutted, but wow...couldn't believe how far out there the provider was.. Definitely was a spectrum person...