Syracuse Asian roulette

• DCcny
  • 06-21-2021, 02:21 PM
Seeing a lot of Asian roulette ads on STG lately. Some from local area code as well as other area codes. Anyone tried them out and had any good or bad experiences?
Asian roulette ads are all over Upset again.
By the reviews posted most end up good. Pluses are, girls are usually young, slim, dressed up, clean and in a clean incall location. Just don't be afraid to walk is she is not pleasing to the eyes and you will be ok. Plenty of choices out there.
give each ad a number spin the roulette and let your marble fly

see the one with the number your marble lands on
Report please n thank you
Asian roulette ads are all over Upset again.
By the reviews posted most end up good. Pluses are, girls are usually young, slim, dressed up, clean and in a clean incall location. Just don't be afraid to walk is she is not pleasing to the eyes and you will be ok. Plenty of choices out there. Originally Posted by Zollner
I'm sorry, but our man/woman on the inside (V+4) says that any of the providers at hotels around here are getting HUGE traffic. Easily over 10 hobbyists a day. V+4 even advised me to bring my own towel or try to get a fresh one from the bathroom as they do not change the towel that is on the bed.

The only thing good about Asian Roulette is that you're guaranteed FS.

I did Asian roulette last month and it was a ho-hum experience and the hotel room was a complete dump. They didn't even have soap for me to clean up and you could tell every towel was used. I had brought my own wipes and I was glad I did.

The provider I saw did have a nice rack.
There’s usually 3 numbers used on the ads in this area. All 3 numbers go to the same woman/location.
If true. That is some heavy traffic. Thanks for sharing Max