URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near 635 & Luna
Activities: Shower, LFK, BBBJ, CIM, BBBJ, Mish, K9, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Black, Mid Length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: Looks like the pictures. Nice body overall. As described by others.
Recommendation: Yes
She is so lovely
Saw her over the weekend and was very impressed. Good looking girl with outstanding body, including stellar breasts that are large (C minimum), natural, and perky with no sag. Excellent bbbj skills, cim but definitely no swallow. She is a go for msog although I couldn’t quite get there.

I've been interested in trying some of these pills. Anything over the counter or online easy to get that are good to use?
How do you get verified for these studio places? I reached out to one and they asked for a reference so i gave them the last provider I used but my problem is, I never actually give providers real information about myself, and I definitely don’t try to stay in contact so the provider didn’t answer them. I’m in, handle business and out the door, not trying to be friends with any of them. Then they asked for my id and I was like na I’m good
How do you get verified for these studio places? I reached out to one and they asked for a reference so i gave them the last provider I used but my problem is, I never actually give providers real information about myself, and I definitely don’t try to stay in contact so the provider didn’t answer them. I’m in, handle business and out the door, not trying to be friends with any of them. Then they asked for my id and I was like na I’m good Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
Not trying to be a dick, but you asked how you get verified with studios and then proceed to tell us they asked for a reference (which you don't have) and then they asked for an ID (which you don't want to provide).....what exactly do you want us to suggest? Or maybe I should ask what kind of screening do you expect them to apply if you aren't willing to follow their existing screening practices?

If you're not willing to play ball with their screening and then if you haven't been to a studio before, I think you may be shit out of luck. I will say that once I got screened at one studio, it was easy to get screened at all of them.
I believe what they do won't be just good for them
Not trying to be a dick, but you asked how you get verified with studios and then proceed to tell us they asked for a reference (which you don't have) and then they asked for an ID (which you don't want to provide).....what exactly do you want us to suggest? Or maybe I should ask what kind of screening do you expect them to apply if you aren't willing to follow their existing screening practices?

If you're not willing to play ball with their screening and then if you haven't been to a studio before, I think you may be shit out of luck. I will say that once I got screened at one studio, it was easy to get screened at all of them. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia

No need to be a dick. It was more of what how everyone goes about it, I didn’t expect people to talk to hookers like friends and stay in touch and just openly give out personal info but I guess everyone has their own thing so whatever
No need to be a dick. It was more of what how everyone goes about it, I didn’t expect people to talk to hookers like friends and stay in touch and just openly give out personal info but I guess everyone has their own thing so whatever Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
"It was more of how everyone goes about it".....not really following you here. You want someone on ECCIE to vouch for you? I am just trying to help!! We've all been new to the studios at one point, so we all have insight. Shoot me a PM if that would be easier to discuss.

Or did you have another screening method in mind? If you know one of the studio girls, they can definitely get you in. I have done that with Abby before.

And I told you I was not trying to be a dick, but if you refuse both screening methods offered by the studio (which is completely understandable), that doesn't leave you with many options. So that's why I'm asking what screening methods you had in mind, and we can go from there.
AI is very cute. Nice attitude. When she moans, she moans in Korean. I wish I could understand what she is moaning. Nice soft breasts. Recommendation: YES!
Recommendation : yes yes yes yes
I like her a lot but don’t know how to pronounce her name
Verify at one studio somehow and you'll get in to most others.
Verify at one studio somehow and you'll get in to most others. Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire
That was already stated by AspenCalifornia a few post up 10 days ago....no need disguise the bump like your providing info.
Just use one of your "great time...she is fun...glad she is here" bumpers!