Who are the AA friendly providers?

Lets try a different twist on this age old problem.
I visit Dallas occasionally and this may let guys know who is willing. I have a similar thread that I try to update frequently in Austin.
The original thread came about because I have heard from a few guys that they are frustrated trying to find the ladies that are willing to see them.
This is in no way bashing anyone for their preferences, but just a way for them to know who IS WILLING.
I am NOT trying to get a discussion going on the matter, there are enough of those. This is simply a list of willing providers.
I am only trying to make it easy for these gentlemen, please reply ONLY if you are AA friendly.
Let's make a list of providers that ARE WILLING to see AA clients. If you will only see them over a certain age please add that.
I will start by putting my name on that list. In my mind, men are men, no matter what their race.
im a AA friendly provider located in south arlington
I like all men as long as they are professional, clean and respectful.
I',m with Laura Lynn. I just ask for clean, respectful men. But men are men and I love them all
Ditto!
Same!
Equal opportunity provider - I do not discriminate hobbyists based on their age, race, or nationality!
I am ALL male friendly as long as there is mutual respect!
Absolutely!

Thanks for this ladies--especially the OP. This should be a sticky. Might keep down some confusion.
Raising hand!
Raising hand! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I'm so looking forward to the day of having hot, banging interracial sex with you.

Sorry. I just HAD to say that.
I'm so looking forward to the day of having hot, banging interracial sex with you.

Sorry. I just HAD to say that. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I'm sayin right...THN and BSB too.
If my reviews didn't already make it obvious--- I am open to all ages, all races-- as long as you are professional in your communication with me