Question, I cant Figure Out

For the last few weeks I am not getting any calls and it is very frustrating. I wallowed in the I'm too old pity party, the tears and fears party and finally I can't do this anymore party. And as most of you know our profession is sometimes very lonely since there are few to talk to about our stresses and issues.

What I am trying to find out is this..... there are 2 things new since my phone stopped ringing and all the crazy text and standups began.. (over 30 NSNCs this week) one there are 2 BP girls that are here where I am staying and had heard that there are cell phone interferrers that some can use and second there is one guy that does call over and over even after I blocked him and wondered if he is using some kind of program.

I know this sounds paranoid, but I havent paid room rent and I am scared shitless right now. 2 of my most treasured clients came and saved the day this week, but that just isnt me having to lean on and burden someeone like that. I just value the advise I get here and would appreciate some sage advise right now.
Did you take any of the advice offered last week when you asked for help and people advised you to get a job?
Vielleicht könnte es Zeit über die Suche nach einem zusätzlichen RW Einkommen zu denken sein ..... oder Strippen
[Maybe it might be time to think about finding a supplemental RW income..... or stripping]
Ask Kitty... She is doing very well according to her, she might even lend you money.
It's the summer it's slow every year

You were given very good advice on the last thread you should try a few...

Why do you live in a hotel ? Im curious
Did you take any of the advice offered last week when you asked for help and people advised you to get a job? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
She mentioned that 2 clients saved the day last week, sounds like she needs someone else to ride in and save the day.

Isn't saving the day your department?

You said you wished you could have helped out that other girl a few weeks ago who had a funeral or something, why not help out here to make up for that?
Yes, you sound paranoid.

Woo hoo Witchy woman, see how high she flies.
Woo hoo Witchy woman, she's got the moon in her eye.

Use your alchemy magic and take some of the advice given you last week.

There are "In Town Suites" that charge less than $200 a week, and less than $400/mo. Add a bag of rice and a bag of beans, some butter and cornbread mix...... Oh, and some bars of soap. You can survive almost forever on about 5 to 10 tricks a month. Do the math... Make a budget. Have a plan for worst case situations and exceed your expectations.

You have all day every day to think about what to do and to carry out a plan. What are you doing with all that time?? You have paper, pencil, a phone, a computer, and internet? If yes, you can figure out how much you must have each month and how to get that amount.

Call Sherry, she is in her 60s and has tons of advice.

Get a job as a pizza delivery person, walmart shelf stocker, at the post office, in janatorial services, at a dry cleaning store front. Check greensheet, craigs list, monster, and other places that post all types of jobs. Of course, its a lot easier if you dont have a record. If you have a record, check out all types construction, trucking, parts supply and warehouse companies. You can be a dispatcher, check inventory or answer calls.

Dont forget about pet stores, feed stores, fast food restaurants, U_Haul, Sams, costco, convenience stores, vape stores, retirement communities, etc.

Summer is ending and college/school kids are going back to school in a couple of weeks. There are going to be so many job openings (part / full time) in August and September.

There are companies on the internet that will pay you to stuff envelopes, send emails, post on websites, all kinds of strange stuff. Some jobs all you need is a computer and the Internet. You can work at a call center or telephone marketing company (there are 3 in Plano/Frisco).

You gotta start someplace and get some part time job cash flow to pay your basics.

Of course, if you have qualifications, better paying positions may also be open to you.

P. S. DONT FUCK ANYONE AT WORK.

Spend an entire week applying to dozens of jobs.....you can do a lot of it on your computer.

Dont be paranoid. Seize each day. Get stuff done. Its what most working people do every day for at least 8 hours.

BTW: Advice is free and No advice will work if you dont take it
Have you tried a different area besides the metroplex?
Have you tried a different area besides the metroplex? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
^^^
This.

Read some threads. Do some research. Find out where there aren't very many hookers. In Dallas, there are hundreds of providers. That's a hell of a lot of competition for the whoring dollars, no matter how you may look.

Or just become a travelling hooker and go on tour. I know of a couple of them and they seem to do OK with that. You apparently live in a hotel anyway, so it's not like it would be hard for you to pack up and go.
It says in your showcase you practice alchemy...maybe you can turn some lead into gold.....or change some playing cards into cash, or are your alchemy skills, similar to your business skills??
Have you tried smaller markets like Tyler? I bet you'd do good in that area.
this might appear strange but.....

She mentioned that 2 clients saved the day last week, sounds like she needs someone else to ride in and save the day.

Isn't saving the day your department?

You said you wished you could have helped out that other girl a few weeks ago who had a funeral or something, why not help out here to make up for that? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
While you're trying to insult me you're not smart enough.

The difference between the gal a couple of weeks ago and Carla is the girl from a few weeks ago was willing to trade a room for her services. If I like someone, and they're willing to help themselves, I'm all in. I'm all for a hand up, not hand outs.

Despite my online persona, I've done more for ladies on here than you could even imagine.
While you're trying to insult me you're not smart enough.

The difference between the gal a couple of weeks ago and Carla is the girl from a few weeks ago was willing to trade a room for her services. If I like someone, and they're willing to help themselves, I'm all in. I'm all for a hand up, not hand outs.

Despite my online persona, I've done more for ladies on here than you could even imagine. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
why you waste bandwith answering posts from VI, or her trannie videographer....is beyond me.....and Carla is an accomplished alchemist....she just must be lazy
Vielleicht könnte es Zeit über die Suche nach einem zusätzlichen RW Einkommen zu denken sein ..... oder Strippen
[Maybe it might be time to think about finding a supplemental RW income..... or stripping] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Vielleicht sie kann ihren Unterhalt verdienen, durch unterrichtet Englisch in China oder Japan?

Und nebenbei, was geschah mit dem Fuhrer, "Fraulein" Kommandant?