Sybian party

Took my GF to a sybian party last night. OMG, if I could make women come like that, I could charge what ever I want and still have them lined up around the block.

My GF had never heard of one, much less seen it. She was a little afraid at first. But we were sitting there watching it swirl around and vibrating while I was playing with her so she decided to try it. Was real slow at first then she started getting into it and started telling the operator faster, faster. He got it cranked all the way up and she was moaning and quivering I was a little scared she would break the thing. I had to help her get off it and she could barely walk. She is siting next to me recovering and looks at me with that "I am going to fuck you fucking brains out for doing that to me. You fucker" look. And she did :-)

If you ever get the chance to go to a party with one, do it. Guys, you have no idea what your missing until you see your date on one of these things. And I can promise you will be well rewarded.

https://sybian.com/

And they make a toy for guys https://venusformen.com/
Thanks for sharing that experience. How do you get an invite to a party like that?
Join some of the swingers websites as a start
I want one SO bad!!
  • Munk
  • 08-13-2016, 10:59 PM
I bought one about 5 years ago and my SO and I play with it often. It's bad ass and orgasms just roll on with this thing.
Surprisingly, I have yet to try this, but definitely on my bucket list
You have not rode a Sybian? Why is it I find that hard to believe? Shocking ...
The problem with taking these things to an appointment is, the girls don't want to get off it because they're "getting off". Fun machine.
The problem with taking these things to an appointment is, the girls don't want to get off it because they're "getting off". Fun machine. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Did you ever let Natasha Fame jump on it?

Just curious, who seemed to want to marry you (or it)?
All I can say is...Ladies, make sure you have someone that can help you stand up when you are done. You can seriously get a
"cunt-cussion". Guys, make sure if you put this machine to use....that you are on the ground floor.

Kinda like going to New Orleans....You need to try it once.
You have not rode a Sybian? Why is it I find that hard to believe? Shocking ... Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm serious. I've fucked a lot of things, but never the Sybian.

Whoever mentioned Natasha Fame...I've fucked her gorgeous face a time or 2 also. Wild ass bitch! Miss her!!! Good times!

LADIES, ME... HUMAN SYBIAN!!!

Just saying!!!

netman

PS: I just wanted to be under Berkleigh, she is just so YUMMY!!!

It's worth putting on your bucket list, awesome machine!
Next time I will get her to use the double pronged attachment. She is a Greek freak and I just am not into that. Maybe have her give me a BJ at the same time. Now that's entertainment!!
Did you ever let Natasha Fame jump on it?

Just curious, who seemed to want to marry you (or it)? Originally Posted by mtabsw
Oh hell...not sure who would have had more fun: her or the Sybian, lol.