if you could hang out with a celebrity, who would it be?

For Me, it would be Paris Hilton,and Britteny Spears
Reese Foster. Oh, wait, you mean Hollywood celeb?
ok christeen steward
kristeen...syewawart
id kill to lick her
Megan Fox, but the version of her before she married Brian Austin Green OR Kim Kardashian - I think she's hot.
Reese Foster. Oh, wait, you mean Hollywood celeb? Originally Posted by eccl3

I'm no celeb, but you are welcome to hang with me anytime.
Dana Delaney, Courtney Thorne Smith, or Wendy Malick
My vote is for Charles Barkley. I watched the golf show where Tiger's former golf instructor, Hank Haney, tried to improve Chuck's golf game. Barkley was an absolute riot on this show and his love for life seems very infectious. Seems like he would keep my in stitches and I would be in a great mood.

Sample line from the show, "Hank, I'm playing so poorly I was thinking of killing myself. Then I said, 'Charles, you're rich and good-looking. You have a lot to live for!'" LOL
Can't think of a celeb that I would want to hang with, but I wouldn't mind hanging out with Alyssa Nicole... Lol
Oprah

Jennifer Lopez

Cameron Diaz - She is funny

Ellen

Vivica A fox - She's hot and feisty
Can't think of a celeb that I would want to hang with, but I wouldn't mind hanging out with Alyssa Nicole... Lol Originally Posted by TheGreatOne

anytime
For me - Will Smith

Jewel Staite Originally Posted by IDMT
Shiny!
Alyssa Nicole should qualify as celebrity in the DFW area. There are a few other locals who are hotter than most celebs. Under the right conditions they might have actually been a celeb.