Does anyone know of actual hideen spots?

wondering cause most places are like right next to food or active business and you might find people you know roaming around
None of these places are hidden. You just need to hobby further away from home. Me personally I Hobby closer to home and really don’t care. I actually tell my SO when I go to a place Andrew she never has an issue.
Wear a mask, hat and sunglasses
and park far away from the AMP/SPA.
Plausible deniability...
AMP wise, I try and find a place with what I want (FS) and away from major traffic areas...
thanks for the input? what about some “affordable” providers that would be trustworsthy for qv it is a bit hard to narrow them down with such a large list and some are a bit high on rate. If you have any ideas you can pm me, i would really appreciate it,
None of these places are hidden. You just need to hobby further away from home. Me personally I Hobby closer to home and really don’t care. I actually tell my SO when I go to a place Andrew she never has an issue. Originally Posted by MrTex1959
Open relationship then? My SO tracks my location and is working from home with me now. So im pretty much out of commission until further notice. I could get creative before, but the WFH pretty much ended any fun.
i know what you mean
There are some places that are 50/50 legit. Maybe talk your SO to go get a massage, but stop by quickly beforehand to make sure it's in separate rooms.

Tip the girls when you go, tell the girl that is giving your SO a massage that she will get the $40 tip from you for being extra strict. Make her keep her panties on, etc etc

Think outside the box.
There are some places that are 50/50 legit. Maybe talk your SO to go get a massage, but stop by quickly beforehand to make sure it's in separate rooms.

Tip the girls when you go, tell the girl that is giving your SO a massage that she will get the $40 tip from you for being extra strict. Make her keep her panties on, etc etc

Think outside the box. Originally Posted by ringlingroad

And when you're banging the AMP girl in the other room,
make sure it's a few doors down or across the hall,
has walls that go all the way up to the ceiling,
the door is locked and blocked and you
are stoopid quiet while you're scrumpin your brains out.

Take a cover too.
AMPs dont provide condoms for L2/L3 service...

Lotus Spa off of the 6000 block of Rittiman is real low profile. What the talent is IDK. Z Spa is relatively low profile with l1-l3. A+ Foot on Perrin Beitel is low traffic because the restaurant went out of business.