interesting photos of Nevada brothels.

This came across one of my team news feeds...
http://www.businessinsider.com/legal...ly-different-1
Very interesting ,
wheres caressa? )
Unless she's moved again, I'm pretty sure she's still at the Bunny Ranch (Assuming you're talking about Caressa Kisses)
i think we are talking about the same girl. yes the pretty blonde from 15 years ago. Remember she used to hang out with a beautiful brunette, i never got to see but always wanted to .
If it makes you feel any better, when I saw here, she was a mediocre lay. Great eye candy, though.
brings me back to the days of old, Rebecca of Dallas, Caressa, and driving down 121 stopping at the tub clubs LOL
BunnyRanch.com
If its the same girl, she's on again off again with the ranch quite a bit. Nice girl by all accounts (I worked at a different house, so I've not met her).
Wow. I have so many thoughts and questions about this. However, I'll be keeping them to myself, since it's probably just my ignorance.
If you really want to know-- shoot me a PM. I enjoyed my brothel time and will probably split time between here and the brothel system when I come back.
The book was published six years ago. Out of print; used goes for about $100.
If it makes you feel any better, when I saw here, she was a mediocre lay. Great eye candy, though. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Exactly. I made the mistake of seeing her a second time, thinking it would get better, but it didn’t. Maybe age has made her a better lay.
Here's interesting photos of women at the brothels not in the USA.

The women are prettier than the ones in the article posted by the OP.

If most of the women at the Nevada Brothel look like that, I don't think I would be interested and I hear their prices are astronomical.

I was in Vegas in 1986 with 2 business associates and we almost went to the Chicken Ranch but our schedule didn't allow it. If we were there for an extra 2 days we would had gone.

brings me back to the days of old, Rebecca of Dallas, Caressa, and driving down 121 stopping at the tub clubs LOL Originally Posted by cage196
Rebecca’s of Dallas...yum.