Ego Strokes..... Arm Candy for Parties this time of the year....

I do so love to walk into and later out of a room the envy of most in the room.....

There is always a satisfaction in knowing that at the end of the evening, the girl many are lusting will be with me reflecting on how much fun we had....

I have a few parties to do between now and the 25th and people that know me are always wondering who they will see with me.....

I can't lie...... I enjoy it.....

The problem is the drive to outdo the last one..... step outside of tradition and normal tastes......

Anyway.....

Guys.,.... Ladies... Anyone else love that Ego Stroke?
There ya go bragging again! I give you credit you will have a hottie with you later at the luncheon. She is one yummy latina spinner. She had me blushing. SHE should have been my ybirthday present to myself. Would have loved to have those dark brown eyes... nevermind I guess I should have joked with you that when you left the VIP the A**** and I went to the dark corner and she got sixxbached!

I sure can't leave at that cute blonde waitress. Love them spinner MILFS! I think she kind of liked me. Now I will taking off the afternoon of the lunch!

Sixx
There ya go bragging again! I give you credit you will have a hottie with you later at the luncheon. She is one yummy latina spinner. She had me blushing. SHE should have been my ybirthday present to myself. Would have loved to have those dark brown eyes... nevermind I guess I should have joked with you that when you left the VIP the A**** and I went to the dark corner and she got sixxbached!

I sure can't leave at that cute blonde waitress. Love them spinner MILFS! I think she kind of liked me. Now I will taking off the afternoon of the lunch!

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Not a jealous bone in my body buddy.......

I intend to work on getting the Blonde Milf out there but she will need a date.... I'll find someone she can sit with.... After that NEWBIE text of yours last last night I'm keeping her away from you.....

I'm definitely stepping outside the norm this time...... She's taller as well as a Latina......

I guess if you can leave the streets... I can try a little Mexican food on occasion!
That Latina was smoking hot and so was the waitress. I felt like shit, but I just could not leave since I was getting such great info from the Masters Table.
"I guess if you can leave the streets... I can try a little Mexican food on occasion!" - Whispers

LOL That just tickled my funny bone for some reason. Kute...
To answer the question...no. I have had my ego stroked enough over the last few years as the civi girls i date are usualy young and smoking hot. I am the poster child for " no matter how hot a girl is...someone is tired of fucking her "
Thinking about trading in the arm candy, for an average looking girl i can have good time.
I can't knock those "Girl Next Doors" myself... They are a lot of fun...