A shilLIARy " affiliate " gets a 2 year sebtence recommendation !

Anthony Wienr (wager ) , HUSBAND of shrilLIARy confidant HUMA AMADIN, is facing 2 years for " suggesting " the a ( forbidden subject ) send him pictures sans clothing. They must nota been too close to the Clinon's if they can't get the lyin' liberal media to cover THAT up and let WIENER slide with a " I DID NOT......" excuse, which is the Clinton's " go to" phrase " when caught banging interns or withholding subpoenaed material ( as the shredders in the background scream like an old fashioned saw mill with dull blades on oak ! )
But, WEINER is STILL a " hero " the THIS SITES lyin' lib'rals !
Whut say YOU assup, EKIM and sissy chap ? HE IS ONE OF YOURS that ran for Mayor of New York !
at least his penis now effectively cocked blocked for 2 years.
at least his penis now effectively cocked blocked for 2 years. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
... his ass isn't.
He's probably safer there than in chat rooms like this.

At least there, the inmates can express themselves en Ingles.

Excellent use of the language, Gey Rey!

HahahahahahahahahaAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHhahahahahahaha
AssUp, since you're out of your comfort coloring book, I believe you can get these from FEMA ... just tell them you're upset about all the people along the Texas coast who have suffered from Harvey .... It's FREE!!!!!

Who knows? You might learn something!!!

Oh, yea, AssUp! I have internet service!!!
So, AssUp, you do want to serve Weiner's 2 years, do you? You can take the coloring book!

I guess I shouldn't have mentioned "ass"!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I forgot for a second. You're from Austin. Don't even know what a salamander is .... This is a shark at the beach .... You really are a dumbass ....

They look neighborhoods, also .... especially after a good flood.

Just laugh and joke about it ... and enjoy your coloring book.
I don't get it. Why do the lyin' libs blame Comey for the "October surprise" and NOT Carlos Danger?

I forgot for a second. You're from Austin. Don't even know what a salamander is .... This is a shark at the beach .... You really are a dumbass ....

They look neighborhoods, also .... especially after a good flood. FAKE PHOTO!!!

Just laugh and joke about it ... and enjoy your coloring book. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that the one the "Galveston Tourist Bureau" denied to you?

Or did you get someone to photoshop it for you, Sharky?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...host/23189723/

You're pond scum.

And a pathological fucking liar.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHha!!!! You got any Anacondas?

Is this another Bumpghazi thread?
2 years for what he did? MAN he should be getting at least 5 times that.
2 years for what he did? MAN he should be getting at least 5 times that. Originally Posted by garhkal
Federal statute of enticing a minor has a ten year minimum.

Two issues in his case: one the public doesn't know ALL THE FACTS, and two the public doesn't know details of any plea agreement, which might have resulted in an agreement on a lesser offense based on his interest in not fighting the case.

The disturbing thing about a plea offer on a lesser charge is the precedent it sets for other similar cases around the country and "the appearances" of a traditionally Democratic state giving a Democratic political figure "a break."

He will be a registered sex offender after his release, UNLESS he gets another break ... and their supervision is intense.

They look neighborhoods, also .... especially after a good flood.

Just laugh and joke about it ... and enjoy your coloring book. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Fake post!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa!!!
He will be a registered sex offender after his release, UNLESS he gets another break ... and their supervision is intense. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Which more than likely he WILL get as a demoncrac..