URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/kansa...5/665266698717
City: -
State: -
Address: North KC - around Zona Rosa
Activities: Talk, Russian, BBJ, COT, MSOG, CFS, Massage
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, up in a pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Close to pictures, curvy body with good size chest and ass, I usually prefer spinners but she was soft and supple in all the right ways. She was not wearing makeup and was not very far off from her photos in the face.
Recommendation: Yes
Just curious, anyone else seen her?
She's legit. I would differ from OP in that she is not very close to her pictures- She's a good deal heavier than her pics and is a lot rougher in the face than her pics. She's probably 5'10' and 170-190 lbs and I would not repeat as I just didn't find her attractive- I prefer them more petite and slimmer, and more GFE, but she delivered what she promised and I think is fine to scratch an itch for a QV or hhr.
She's legit. I would differ from OP in that she is not very close to her pictures- She's a good deal heavier than her pics and is a lot rougher in the face than her pics. She's probably 5'10' and 170-190 lbs and I would not repeat as I just didn't find her attractive- I prefer them more petite and slimmer, and more GFE, but she delivered what she promised and I think is fine to scratch an itch for a QV or hhr. Originally Posted by anf0101
Thanks
I did and enjoyed. She is legit.