Cheers!

Thanks Pensacola/Panhandle. What a wonderful week we had together. I made great new friends and reconnected with some favorites. I hope it won't be six months again before we meet again.

XOXOX
FlowerDoll
Wow. You certainly made the rounds of the Panhandle's "Best of". I've seen all those ladies except for the Foxx and Anna Lane, but I know that the rest have some serious game!! You sir, have excellent taste!!!
Yes, Eccie makes it easy to pull off a quality whore tour in the area. No more STG lottery for me.

Thanks Eccie!
Six encounters in 3 days! You sir, are my hero. Great reviews and I appreciate you adding donation in ROS as it’s a helpful bit of info that many seem to leave out now that it isn’t required. Well done.
Thanks again Pensacola. Not one date happened as planned on this latest visit, but you took care of me in every case with aplomb. See you again in January.
You need a massage after all that work
See you soon, Pensacola.
Yasss! Another wonderful trip through the Panhandle. Such lovely women.
I always enjoy reading your reviews! Glad you had a good time here.
I always enjoy reading your reviews! Glad you had a good time here. Originally Posted by ww32566
Thanks. Whoring is such a great hobby for the Gentleman on the road for business. I'm so glad I get to visit Pensacola so often.
Pensacola -- you never cease to amaze me.