I just got a call from the fake police

Lease they had the area code correct this time but there accuse me of getting with a minor, and but he knows I good guy I call him out and he said sending U.S. Marshals to my house I call him out again he had he said My phone GPS lock and he going to find me. I been question by police before there don't accuse of much more than making a call. But I was even nervous second. Which Is lot me witch out for phone scams and past this on to Non-eccie people that hobby espicaly the ladies I would hate a STG fly by night user to scam this way.
Were you wearing your foil hat??
Were you wearing your foil hat?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Foil cost to much so where a Wii hement.
Do you have a Wii sword in a bejeweled scabbard?
Do you have a Wii sword in a bejeweled scabbard? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
No but I have a Molotov cocktail the fins won with it. Everclear works the best because a provider will drink it and give you a Exter 15 mins and you use lighter to like her rolled tobacco tube. P.S. Finns =sexy
Ripmany your posts are universally inane and ridiculous. And yet for some reason they are also almost impossible to ignore.

And Lord know I have certainly tried to ignore them.
Ripmany your posts are universally inane and ridiculous. And yet for some reason they are also almost impossible to ignore.

And Lord know I have certainly tried to ignore them. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Like watching a linguistic car wreck
Like watching a linguistic car wreck... Originally Posted by Ronin3
...get hit by a train, while being attacked by a shark that is getting struck by lightening!!

And Lord know I have certainly tried to ignore them. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Like watching a linguistic car wreck Originally Posted by Ronin3

I blame the education system.
The O.P. was to warn folks who fall for these scams sadly there to often seem real and I have know people to fall for them. I know a girl who Max all her credit cards on grant scams.
...I know a girl who Max all her credit cards on grant scams. Originally Posted by Ripmany
You need smarter friends...
Yeah right.
I got a couple calls on Friday afternoon within two min of each other. I did not answer and they did not leave a message. Number checked out to be the local police non emergency number. Then right after that I got a text from a another number that did not come up when I searched for it. They text me my name and to call the local police. Over the weekend I got nervous and late this after noon I called back the texted number and got a message saying it was the local police and to leave a message. Do you think this was fake or real? Would the police text you?
+14058980554 the number that use with me it has a copy if a recording.
Was this the number that called you?