I just got a call from the fake police

Rip has threatened to use his Molotov Cocktail several times. This dude is a danger, to himself, and the hobby in general. You need to be in jail dude.
Was this the number that called you? Originally Posted by okiemale42
Yes
Rip has threatened to use his Molotov Cocktail several times. This dude is a danger, to himself, and the hobby in general. You need to be in jail dude. Originally Posted by MrThom
Just curious what you do for a living? You seem very pro government very pro cop. Are you a liberal I bet you a big antigun 🔫 fan. Basicly basicly the right to defend our self is Fourth branch government.

It called a constitutional Second Amendment right to bear arms. Here you offended over liquor bottle.

I think you a COP LIBERAL who wants to Abuse power and take away arms Realize how dumb you are.
Oh lord.
NO, I just bring to EVERYBODY's attention that YOU brag about using Molotov Cocktails against people and businesses that you don't like.
1. I no knight a shining armor. I like to hobby in nude. But the way you act scare like a liberal abusive cop ��.
Mr.Thom have a review title"Hotter than a $2 dollar Pistol" the only place you find pistol for $2.00 would be internal police auction of one's that were confiscated.
Everyone you can draw you own conclusions unlike Mr.Thom I won't shove mine down you holes.
Now I’m hooked, I’m catching up on all of Rip’s post.

RIP - I had no idea you were on the National scene!

I not the only one.
Ripmany for President in 2020..
Holy fuck dude, learn to write, learn to spell, learn English. Most of what you have been writing makes no sense because it is unreadable.
  • Fsn57
  • 10-09-2019, 11:13 AM
... Most of what you have been writing makes no sense because it is unreadable. Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
And that's the charm of it LOL
Holy fuck dude, learn to write, learn to spell, learn English. Most of what you have been writing makes no sense because it is unreadable. Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
That's why he is so entertaining!!

By the way, I have long suspected Mr. Thom of being connected with LE because of his "$2.00 Pistol" comment - Everybody knows what the Ripster told us about "the only place you find pistol for $2.00 would be internal police auction of one's that were confiscated" means - keep your eye on Mr. Thom!!!

Does LE really sell those confiscated guns down there? for $2.00?? REALLY???
SMH

Not picking sides here, but it looks like some of you need to google the phrase "hotter than a two dollar pistol." Prelude to your googling: the phrase is many decades old, has very little if nothing to do with LE, and was made even more popular/prolific in a 1985 song written by George Jones.