I just got a call from the fake police

SMH

Not picking sides here, but it looks like some of you need to google the phrase "hotter than a two dollar pistol." Prelude to your googling: the phrase is many decades old, has very little if nothing to do with LE, and was made even more popular/prolific in a 1985 song written by George Jones. Originally Posted by Bowser98
SO is everclear in a bottle. The only stuff that humans as well as there cars can drink from. P.S. it not good for eighter one. Many youtubes on everclear. And world war 2 was not thought with swords.
...And world war 2 was not thought with swords. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Your posts are not written using very much thought either.
SMH

Not picking sides here, but it looks like some of you need to google the phrase "hotter than a two dollar pistol." Prelude to your googling: the phrase is many decades old, has very little if nothing to do with LE, and was made even more popular/prolific in a 1985 song written by George Jones. Originally Posted by Bowser98
Just curious what you do for a living? You seem very pro government very pro cop. Are you a liberal I bet you a big antigun 🔫 fan. Basicly basicly the right to defend our self is Fourth branch government.

It called a constitutional Second Amendment right to bear arms. Here you offended over liquor bottle.

I think you a COP LIBERAL who wants to Abuse power and take away arms Realize how dumb you are. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
Yes keep popcorn machine working sometimes. Cute
Every one of his posts are popcorn inducing. This one just happened to go viral