10 reason not pay a deposit.

1. I would say 99.99% of all the adds that want a deposit are scams..
2. Maybe legit providers see 10 guys a day and never need deposits.
3.Trust you want to have proove self to some you many times don't know there real name or who are. You can't sue..
4. Low self-esteem should you get bond deposit that you give back. Many providers real and ones have seen several times poop out.
5.I hobby for don't feel desperate and confidence, need a filter some where need boundaries.
6. If you get a bad feeling it harder to turn around. I get a bad feeling about 50% of time in Oklahoma in Detroit it was 90%.
7. Even one deposit feed over see terrorism, basically if pay a deposit you just as bad as a killer.
8.Encourage them asking for deposit as stander. Even if she legitimate hooker who well review you making a a stander otherwise would come of pussy penicille.
9.Cash is king if give her some cash it better feeling for her. Paper trail last thing you want is bank statement that say payment to a hooker. If have a number phone.
10.She can get to know you other ways which will give you a opportunity to ask her same and lest likely to be cop.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
How many times is this topic going to be brought up, what you just felt like typing a bunch of bull. Half never mind I’m not going to go into why half your 10 reasons are crap carry on.
  • BLM69
  • 05-28-2023, 07:13 PM
#11. Only fools pay deposits, don't be that sucker
Hunter, you’re not supposed to be posting here. The big guy’s not gonna like it.
How many times is this topic going to be brought up, what you just felt like typing a bunch of bull. Half never mind I’m not going to go into why half your 10 reasons are crap carry on. Originally Posted by Cendell M

I see this poster has many good reviews but non even give a hit the guy paid electrical deposit before seeing. I will say she has her higher price regulars and good for her the the John's. But I have year to read a review that honest where guy paid a deposit and he got good service.. honestly if had to pay every professional a deposit before services I think would be a end of society.
No pay = No play
Say that again
This again ...
No pay = No play Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
There plenty of ones to call I don't need scamers. If there charge $10 a add like BP did all scam and Spam adds will go away..
So many ladies on IG requiring prepay or gift cards ahead of meet, seems like no one wants cash on arrival. Crazy times, I can see their side also, if a guy finds the perfect provider you had best not think the grass is greener, stick with the trusted ones.
I watch sting on you tube, some Tims there have the person get nude or take play money, some times it soon as cross the door 4 cops jump them with 6 in background..
I see this poster has many good reviews but non even give a hit the guy paid electrical deposit before seeing. I will say she has her higher price regulars and good for her the the John's. But I have year to read a review that honest where guy paid a deposit and he got good service.. honestly if had to pay every professional a deposit before services I think would be a end of society. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I get deposits every time it’s a newbie I started 2 months ago never scammed a soul never would I didn’t collect deposits when my reviews were wrote, I’ve never gave bad service but had I scammed someone best there would be a review that says that!
  • BLM69
  • 05-30-2023, 07:46 PM
So many ladies on IG requiring prepay or gift cards ahead of meet, seems like no one wants cash on arrival. Crazy times, I can see their side also, if a guy finds the perfect provider you had best not think the grass is greener, stick with the trusted ones. Originally Posted by happy 1
Oh they want Cash, but why not also get deposits from the newbies that don't know any better.
I get deposits every time it’s a newbie I started 2 months ago never scammed a soul never would I didn’t collect deposits when my reviews were wrote, I’ve never gave bad service but had I scammed someone best there would be a review that says that! Originally Posted by Cendell M
I don't need to see you or any lady, I learn not even pay first at the door. It actually give me a sence of pride just to walk away. I learn hard way but have had several first time providers never ask up front I wish it tip at end..next time I might but her service suck.
Even if ever provide want money up front I have to remember there thousand of fake ones out there there for it end the internet hobby for me.