A little fun. Would you rather.

Your trapped with your favorite provider. Ladies same question. With your favorite gent.

Would you rather be:
Snowed in? "In or outcall"
Trapped in a cabin in the mountains?
Stuck on a cruise ship?
Deserted island?
Stuck on a cruise ship..all the other options sound horrible to be stuck there even alone
Stuck on a cruise ship..all the other options sound horrible to be stuck there even alone Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I agree
Definitely a cruise ship.
Cruise ships do offer lots of activities and great views of the oceans. Nice answer.
Was actually snowed in with the fav
Farmhouse out on the west Kansas plains
Went through a cord of wood in three days for the fireplace.
Her friends still tease us about why we didn't fire up the dozer and leave.
As long as there's plenty of firewood and food. I wouldn't be opposed to being trapped in with one of three providers for a day or two
Singlely or together
Your trapped with your favorite provider. Ladies same question. With your favorite gent.

Would you rather be:
Snowed in? "In or outcall"
Trapped in a cabin in the mountains?
Stuck on a cruise ship?
Deserted island? Originally Posted by Rollypolly
In a cabin in the mountains or a deserted Island.
My favorite gent wouldn’t have to worry about anything, for his favorite lady knows how to hunt, fish, trap, cut wood, start a fire, cook, tie knots, suck, & fuck! Basically, we would always have something to do, especially enjoying each others company to the fullest!
Wow. My kind of woman! ��
In a cabin in the mountains or a deserted Island.
My favorite gent wouldn’t have to worry about anything, for his favorite lady knows how to hunt, fish, trap, cut wood, start a fire, cook, tie knots, suck, & fuck! Basically, we would always have something to do, especially enjoying each others company to the fullest! Originally Posted by Zenovia
That ladies and gentleman is few and far between. Do enjoy the beaches and traveling. Can only drink so much and I'm done with it. Now being prepared for the worst in snowy mtns. See ya in a few weeks.
!In a cabin in the mountains for sure! 1st off I have a horrible fear of drowning so... 2nd I may not look it but drop me off in the wilderness with a few tools & I can make it! If you can build a fire and you're able to find a good food source & clean water it's all good from there! Mostly though I've always wanted to fuck on a bearskin rug in front of the fire though hehe
Please take me with you
"Mostly though I've always wanted to fuck on a bearskin rug in front of the fire though hehe"

That would be a good time!!! Sure wish I had a bearskin rug!

And when the weather is warmer, it would sure be nice to hike to a secluded waterfall and experience nature fully!
Hey Tuck. I got the great place i can fuck on the front porch in broad daylight and no passer by can see us